Need help wich subs? for kicker kx800.2 amp

Unregistered guest
hi i am new to this , i have purchased a kicker kx800.2 and a kicker kx600.4 wnat to know which subs i can get that will sound and hit the lodest and hardest went to a local shop and they didnt want to hel told me that kicker amps are no good that i need to buy one of their lighting audio or memphis audio if i want good amps, and loud sound , anyhow i own this amps brand new purchase them online new in the box not refurbished and want to set my 99 yukon with some sweet sound any help is appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 193
Well, first, don't listen to those morons. Kicker is a very good brand for the money. Memphis is good too, but lightning audio ISN'T! Since you have a yukon which equals lots of room, you could get a couple 15"'s and run one off each amp, or get a couple 12"'s, just depends on what subs you get.

Bronze Member
Username: Forcesofchaos

Post Number: 49
i have the kicker 600 just got it today and i heard that the kickers are one of the best on the market right now so those people were being stupid, youll have lots of power with those two amps depends how much your wililng to spend on subs.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1967
I'd take Kicker over Lightning Audio anyday, Memphis makes good amps, but I'd take Kicker over most of those as well. Some of the most well built amps you can get for the price(or price aside, for that matter). What's your budget and goals for the system (SQ, SPL, good balance of both)?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us