I need loud beats 4 under $500

johnsimms
Unregistered guest
I am thinking of buying a set of cerwin vega v-max 12"s, and a kicker kx 600.1 class d mono amp (cause it is a perfect match). I wanted to know if I am going to be happy with how loud it is going to be, or should I go with (3) v-max 12"??? I have a huge car... Grand Marqueis!! Should I put more subs to make it sound better??? What kind of system should I get to make it extremely loud and under 500 dollars???

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 191
your 1st ? "I wanted to know if I am going to be happy with how loud it is going to be. Answer How do we know what you are going to be happy with. be real here and think at least a little bit. Get a pair of the things, get the amp, if you aren't happy you can always add on. but your 500 price tag ain't gonna cut it. Do you want loud or do u want it to sound good. or both. All you have mentioned is the subs and amp. Have u taken into consideration the box and the wires and the install?
what about your h/u preamp, and eq.
like I said get the pair and the amp. Try it see if you like it. If not upgrade. It ain't that hard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us