Adire Brahma V.S. JL 13W7

Bronze Member
Username: Suicideshifter

Bristolville, Ohio United States

Post Number: 49
i want all your guys input. compare these two subs. which has higher SPL? Which has best SQ? i know the W7 is alot more expensive but is it worth the extra money over the Brahma?

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 162
Well when you compare the w7 13.5 is and equivalent to a 15 and the Brahma 15. the Brahma is the better out of the choice. You get more rms power theres more amps out there for it, since the brahma is 2 ohm dvc the w7 has only a 1.5 ohm coil, so the Brahma is a lil more flexible wiring wise. The most important is the price i have seen the brahma for between $430 and 460 the cheapest i have seen a w7 13 is for $630. I havent heard the Brahma but i have heard plenty of w7's even in ported boxes they dont get that bottom end of the note, because its more of tight speaker. From the info I found and from what I have heard from Jonathan an others, I think I have found my next sub. From the specs and my knowledge I would say jl would be better on sq but the Brahma seems to be a better all around speaker

Bronze Member
Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 27
are you comparing a 12" or 15" brhama? MK II???

But anyways even if the w7 is louder, its not by much at all. I got a 15" brahma coming and its a hell of a lot cheaper than a w7 and sounds just as good if not better from what i here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us