WHAT IS WRONG HERE??

RAY_FROM_SA
Unregistered guest
okay...for some reason it doestn sound right in my car...i jus got a custom made ported box from a shop here in san antonio...and although the bass does sound harder than with the pre-made enclosed box...its not like a bandpass, and i thougth a ported box would have harder bass??? am i wrong??? and also...wut should all the frequencies be set at on the amp cuz for some reason, when certain frequencies are played...it sounds like crap!!! i had also heard that ported boxes woulbe produce better sound quality bass...either something isnt right..or i should jus stick wiht a bandpass box...by the way..this is all in the trunk of 95 lexus es300 (if that makes any difference).....another thing...does it make a BIG difference since its in a car trunk and not in the back of a SUV???? sorry for the long post but ehhhhh i dont really know crap yet..im still learning and its driving me crazy!!

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 188
what kind of equipment are you using? make and model of your amp and subs would be the most useful information here
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us