Whats this i hear about a "NEW" Brahma???

Anonymous

i heard some stuff about a "NEW" braham, is this for real? what would be NEW about it?

how could they actually improve upon the all mighty brahma!

Bronze Member
Username: Wrestlertreece

Post Number: 85
i dunno but someone is really into Hinduism that names that stuff

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 266
He said something about a rumor of chrome, but he won't know until he see's it. I've heard that before that's why I put "new". It could be nothing...

Bronze Member
Username: Comet345

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 19
HAHA, someone is into Hinduism, lol .. maybe the creator is Hindu

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1774
lol. Yeah, seems so, Dan Wiggins is the founder, it just sounds so white and more inclined to Christianity or something similar hehe. Brahma is just a name for a bull, but that doesn't answer for Shiva, etc. Haven't heard about the next upgrade, it's usually something along the lines of reliability, such as increased cooling efficiency, more magnet, different backplate, or something similar. I have heard a rumor about Adire developing an XBL^4 technology, but I can't remember and am not sure, I don't think that this new Brahma would utilize it yet, I def. would have heard about it.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1776
Oh, I think you're talking about the Brahma Mk II that they're showing on the website, I thought you might have been talking about a newer design rumor. The Mk II has a stronger motor, improved heat transfer through black nickel finish on the magnet, beveled backplate, and a 12 spoke basket. Basically it's tougher, with improved SQ b/c of the stronger motor. Also has 1 mm more excursion.

Anonymous

Shiva is Hindu god's name(god of destroyer)
Brahma(god) is the highest stage of hindu

nothing to do with anything..lol

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1778
Yeah, but the Brahma has a bull on the picture of the sub. He also calls the sub the "Brahma bull" so I think that's what he was getting around to... you never know, though. Maybe it's a dual meaning. Ahhh, who cares.

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 57
chome?,oh no its turning into audiobahn THE END IS NEAR!

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1787
Actually, the newer design has less metal finish and more black, don't worry, they're not going the Audiobahn route lol.

Anonymous

did you see the new brahma's?

is there a pic on the net somewhere?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us