Deal or not?

Bronze Member
Username: Randy420

Post Number: 36
i want to know if this is a deal or not.the person is selling his kicker sub,amp,cap,amp
for $1000..the sub is brand new and comes wit box

DEAL?

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 627
what kicker stuff models please actually i can tell you now no that isnt a good deal prob all can be bought on ebay for $1000

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 199
I can't think of a single sub and amp from kicker I would buy used, even w/ a cap that would be worth 1000 unless it was a solo X and 2 KX1200.1 Even then, I still wouldn't think it was "worth" it....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
the sub is a 12" 1500w and the amp is a kicker,,the cap i dont know,,the unit is a new kenwood..dont know the models

Anonymous

tellin u now dont get ripped off that sub is round 300 shipped max on ebay. Cap depends on farad and company but not worthes, i hurd kenwood is top of line 500 shipped and kicker amp 300 all brand new and doubt those are top of th eline kicker 2 sell it if it was ne good so itll b bout 800 all brand new off ebay

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 576
No deal

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 216
Find out the models of eveything, but I doutb it's worth it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
im just going to buy a kicker 12inch brand new S12L7..then im going to buy a kenwood amp.

does anyone know how much a kicker S12L7 would coast in canada? kickers site dont say prises

and anther thing. if i were to buy a sub off ebay how much would they charge me extra?

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 100
i would say for the sub around $25-35 for shipping an an extera $2-3 for shipping insurance. Thats in american tho, Crazy canadians:P

Silver Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 134
dont get a kenwood amp. the sub is 250 us ir that helps. get an mtx 800d for the sub. i think ur sub is rated for 750 watts rms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us