Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 38
anyone compete in here?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1760
Only one I know of is Glasswolf, he's taking a break right now working on his Charger. He used to compete in IASCA and won a lot of pro events, I think he plans to compete again once the Charger is finished, not sure though. He doesn't do SPL comps though.

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 259
Jon....what's the dif between the two comps ? IASCA and the other.

Bronze Member
Username: Boopers

Lima, Ohio United states

Post Number: 98
IASCA is sq comp, spl is all about loud, high dbs

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
I think the IASCA would be more fun.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
this week is the first time i've posted since last winter, i stopped because while trying to help people there was always that smartazz throwin in his 2 cents. btw, i compete in usaci

Bronze Member
Username: Boopers

Lima, Ohio United states

Post Number: 100
whatcha talking about zac

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
Zac,

Know what you mean....I mean, I try to back off when I don't know something, but some people think that just because they figured something out for a specific situation that this is their blanket answer for everything.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
awe nothin really worth mentioning, it was probably some kid talkin big, but his posts were so bad to everyone that it finally got to the point where we(motoman22, hydro, glasswolf) got so mad at him,(i think his screen name was yomomaz or somethin) i just told him off, his posts were so vulgar that a moderator erased his posts. so now theres an old thread out there with me goin off for what seems to be no reason, haha. anyways just glad too see that people are still using this forum to help one another

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1764
IASCA is the International Auto Sound Challenge Association, you're competing based on SPL, SQ, and install. Creative (and proper) install gives the most points, then SQ, and then SPL. SPL comps are purely who can hit the highest db within their class, and contain SLAP comps, etc.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1766
Oops, I'm a little late on this one, didn't post it in a while. Yeah, if I ever compete (or get the means, $$$, to do so) I'd like to compete in IASCA, to me it seems to be the most difficult to win, but that's just totally dependant of both the class you're in and what SPL comps you're comparing it to.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us