How to hook up a capacitor?

Username: Kronikle88

Post Number: 1
Hi, i just recently baught a capacitor, is it totaly necessary to charge it before you hook it up? i have a resistor that came with it, can i just touch the resistor to the + terminal on the cap, and then the other end attached to the power cable going to the battery or should it be in the middle somewhere? and when it is charged, does it matter which end i plug in first, to battery, to fuse ot to the cap?

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 620
yes you need to charge it, and RTFM.

Username: Kronikle88

Post Number: 2
how would you go about charging it, directly?

Post Number: 628
read the instructions.

you connect the charging coard to the capacitor and connect it to the battery. when the LED lights up, it's charged.

Post Number: 629
read the instructions.

you connect the charging board to the capacitor and connect the wires to the battery. when the LED lights up, it's charged.

Username: Woodhall2

Post Number: 8
why the h.ell are you talking about b.loody car audio on the internet , how sad can you get......

I have some 15 amp ghetto blaster speakers that are f.ucking mint

woodhallag
Unregistered guest
l

Username: Woodhall2

Post Number: 9
this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....this is the song that does not end it justgoes on and on my freind some people die just singing it not knowing what it was they just keep on singing it forever just because....thank
you please

Username: Gaz

Post Number: 2
woodhall ure g.a.y u ant even got a car

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Unregistered guest
Neither have you gaz

Username: Camaro305

Post Number: 1
hey i was just wondering if it was safe to hook the Capacitor to the alt

Post Number: 691
not directly no.
the alternator needs to go to the voltage regulator first, then through the battery.
the capacitor, if you want one, goes close to the amplifier.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us