Best subs?

Anonymous

what is the best name brand of subs out there, at a decent price?

Username: Alpha_male

Post Number: 2
There is no such thing as "the best subs".

Anonymous

well i know the best name brand sub that will break and its at decent price. lol

Silver Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 110
how much do you have to spend.

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 162
I would have to say the Shivas or the V-max are the best bang for the buck subs around $100. I personally also like the Orion P series. Of course that has a lot do do with the fact that I can also get those for about $100. They have high power handling and good SPL/SQ. I don't really care for the look of the cone though, if that matters.

But, it all depnds on 2 things. How much you want to spend, and what you like! Subwoofers, all car audio really, is subjective to the listener's taste. I may love the Orion P12, but Jonathan, or Erik, Pat, Sean, may think they suck. Same with me not liking the Kicker Solo series where many people like them. (I'm aware of their design issues, but I just don't like the way they sound).

So, what sound are you looking for, and how much do you want to spend? With that, we can give you the best options (there is no single best sub) for your budget and taste.

tyan324242
Unregistered guest
my friend had 1 12" infinity competition sub in the back of his explorer an it busted the window.........
but i know their are better out their but it all depends on what your price range is.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us