"Diamond"

Username: D3monc

Post Number: 1
I'm looking for information on a 5.1 Diamond venus digital home theater set up. The box says its an 1800 Watt Model: DV-902. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Username: D3monc

Post Number: 2
I guess I could have added more. I'm sorry, I have seen them advertised on craigslist and today I met a guy who was selling them. The craigslist ad is the only information I can seem to find online which rates them at 1,000.00 this guy is offering it for 200. I am trying to find out if its a legitimate system and why I can't find anything at all about them online.

Bronze Member
Username: Rmammerschuber

NY USA

Post Number: 92
Sounds like the new "back of the truck" scam... What was the name of that other system everyone was getting taken for??? Wasn't it Davinci?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/274308.html

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 355
Scam ,
don't

can we know your budget,
speaker type bookshelves inwalls floorstander etc.

vince

Username: Emed64

Post Number: 1
The scam is back. There are to guys on the Longmont/Boulder area selling these theater systems out of the back of their vehicle, a black SUV. They are asking for $500 for a system that according to the costs $2000. You better be careful with these individuals, they could be dangerous.

Username: Emed64

Post Number: 2
The scam is back. There are two guys on the Longmont/Boulder area selling these theater systems out of the back of their vehicle, a black SUV. They are asking for $500 for a system that according to them costs $2000. You better be careful with these individuals, they could be dangerous.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us