Home theatre sound

Username: Bennymangan

Post Number: 1
Dear all,

I bought one lg music system with cd /dvd player. It Includes two right and left boxes, one centre speaker and two left and and right small speakers. Last two years it was working well, now the cd and dvd is not working. So I take another dvd player and give auxiliary jack to lg dvd player so main left and right speakers are working. I want to work with all speakers ( Main left and right, centre, and small left and right)
Do you have any idea how to do that) I tried to change the mother board of those dvd player which is not available.
I love the sound system of this model. Can you tell me how to do that...any options...
Please help me... sort out this issue.

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 18
Does your new dvd player work with another speakers? I mean it is possible that those old speakers may become corrupted. So first check out that whether your speakers are ok or not?

Username: Jawad80

Post Number: 1
hey ! i've an AV receiver aiwa model AV-D35. I ve connect a simple CD player throught the red and black jacks in the AV receiver.
Now the probelm is that i cann't get a sound out of the surround (rear) and center speakers. The main speakers are working fine. What can be the problem? is there some technical fault in av receiver.
Or
the surround and center speaker will only work when i'll connect a 5.1 CH anolog output DVD into my av receiver ?

Pls help ???

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 193
hi

does the dvd player have a digital output say digital coaxial or optical..
connect a wire from the dvd to lg it should solve your problem.

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 194
and jay who hijacked this post does the aiwa have different surround modes?

theaudioguy.ca
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us