Pioneer 1000 W 5.1 Surround Sound

Josh Z
Unregistered guest
Just bought this for $190 the other day and it sounds great in my decent size apartment living room. I was on a limited budget, so I thought this would be a great buy. I love it so far, but I was curious what other people think about it, or about the brand in general.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?dest=9999999997&product_id=3880829&so urceid=0100000030660804302498

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3464
Not bad for an inexpensive unit. If it works and you like it, that is all you need.

Bronze Member
Username: Shamuchef

Orlando, Florida United states

Post Number: 40
i hate wallmart but its a pioneer so thats all that matters its a good company pioneer that is

Username: Dobyblue

St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
I think all in one systems are good if you're on a budget, but when you want to get serious about audio they are not too good at all.
Pioneer make excellent DVD players and receivers. I have the Pioneer 1014TX 7.1 110w x 7 receiver and a JBL 5.1 speaker package. Yesterday I went out and added a set of Paradigm Monitor 11 speakers. They are so darned good that when I listened to Peter Gabriel's "Us" on SACD using the multi-channel out options, I had tears in my eyes and goosebumps by the end of the song.
Look forward to the future, but in the meantime enjoy your multi-channel audio system!!!

Anonymous

!

Anonymous

Dear Steven Burke,

I think all Paradigm Monitor 11 speakers are good if you're on a budget, but when you want to get serious about audio they are not good at all. Pioneer make excellent DVD players and receivers. I have the Denon AVR 5805. Yesterday I went out and added a set of Martin Logan Statement E2 speakers. They are so darned good that when I listened to Peter Gabriel's "Us" on SACD using multi channel out options, I had tears in my eyes and goosebumps by the end of the song.
Look forward to the future, but in the meantime enjoy your multi-channel audio system!!!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5952
LOL

Username: Lowery02

Post Number: 2
i've read about this system, and i want to buy it, and take back my samsung 250 dollar 5 disk dvd player 5.1 system cause the picture fades a bit during s video connection, and theres a slight delay that i cannot get rid of, when i play 360 through optical cable.. I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS SYSTEM PERFORMS WITH OUT ANY DELAY!! HELP GUYS!..

Bronze Member
Username: Dobyblue

St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 54
Dear Anonymous,
You're about as funny as a kick in the nads.
If you just added the ML E2 then you have made a serious mistake in your choice of amplifier, which means you're probably just trying to be sarcastic but failing miserably. No wonder you don't wish to post with your real identity.

[sarcasm]
A Denon AVR 5805 powering a pair of Martin Logan Statement E2 speakers? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's hilarious!
[/sarcasm]

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us