Totem Auditioned - Need Help

Bronze Member
Username: Raks

Post Number: 35
Hi,

I have auditioned Totem Dreamcatchers, Arros and Forrest. All of them are really really amazing speakers musically. Forest is the best of the lot and wow...I have not heard any speaker that sounded so musical. Forest is not bright...not very laid back....somewhere in between....Perfectly fits my taste for Music. Suprising part is...those tiny Dream Catchers sounded very very musical and gave a good fight for musicality with Forest. That is very surprising considering the price of Dream Catchers. Arros are very good too. That showroom also had Totem Mite-1 and Mani2 also. But I could not audition them.

Now I need help. Dream catchers were so good musically. But when we switched to HT...man...It kinda sucked bad. I am not sure why....May be it is something wrong with the set-up (or) Dream Catchers are not good for HT (or) it is possible that DreamCatcher Center Speaker and sub-woofer need to be replaced with something else. It sounded worser than a HTIB. I am not sure why. Can anyone throw some light on this please ?

Also, please let me know other options for HT and Music from Totem incase dream catchers s not an answer. How about their

1. Mid-fi Systems with Mite-T / Mite / Staffs for HT and Music ?

2. Hi-end system with Model one (or) Forests (or) Model-1 Twins (or) Mani-2s ?

Please help me with this.

Thanks
Raks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us