Yamaha YHT-150 or Onkyo HT S570 ???

Username: Teamdefense

Post Number: 3
I'm about to purchase a Home Theatre system. I'm narrowed my choices down to YAHAMA (YHT-150) and ONKYO (HT S570). The systems are very similar in their specs. They both fulfill my needs nicely.

Which company's product is better in your opinion and why? Thank you in advance for your response.

Bronze Member
Username: Thalazy

San Ramon, California U.S.A

Post Number: 27
I am a huge fan of Onkyo, I think they make better products than Yamaha, better sound as well. I compared the Yamaha YHT-450 to the 770 and the Onkyo blew me away, but again we are talking about the 150 vs the 770. But that is just my opinion, I suggest you got to a store and test both of them out to hear for yourself. I have the Onkyo 770 so I cannot comment on the 570 but my parents are going to be getting the 570 in the next few months. If sound isn't important than maybe price is so depending on the price you may find one or the other more appealing. I know you can get the Onkyo for $249 at radio shack, and Best Buy has the YHT-160
for $299 here is the link
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7034675&type=product&productCatego ryId=pcmcat40200050004&id=1099395730557
Hope that helps a little.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us