Marantz Reciever Problem Pls Help!!!!

Username: Zhusain

Post Number: 1
About three years ago I purchased a Marantz SR 7000 A/V Receiver. The other day I had to disconnect the Receiver to move it. I paid special attention that the cables were disconnected with care and noted their exact position. The receiver was not mishandled during the move. When I reconnected all the wires to the back of the receiver and turned it on, I had some problems with digital audio and the receiver. I first noticed the problem with my Digital Cable box, I connected the audio via an optical wire, I noticed that the sound constantly cut in and out. I had the same problem with the digital coaxial input from my DVD player. Now I am experiencing the same problem even on an analogue signal (red and white RCA cables), I have checked and rechecked all connections to and from the Receiver, and they seem to be fine. I have even played around with the settings of both the Cable box and DVD player and read all manuals and still nothing has worked.

exmind
Unregistered guest
Not sure what the prob may be but I do know where you can get a service manual for a few bucks. http://stores.ebay.com/service-manuals-and-more
Got one from there for an SR9200 and it is soooo sweet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us