True surround?

Username: Wolfi

Post Number: 3
i have a xbox, and i am about to buy a 5.1 surround set and a creative ddts 100 decoder.. my question is, if i get the creative ddts 100 decoder can i attach almoast any 5.1 surround pc system to it? then if i can will i get "true" surround from my xbox?(if i use a the digital cable...dunno its name).. lets say i get the decoder and creative inspire t5900, will that "work"?.....sorry if my post is not possible to understand....

TPE
Unregistered guest
I am not overly familiar with this decoder, but I asuume it is like most. If you are using anything other than analog cables you should have the capability of true surround. But a decoder is nothing with out a signal to decode...this lies with in the game. If the game supports it then you should get it.

TPE
Unregistered guest
I am not overly familiar with this decoder, but I asuume it is like most. If you are using anything other than analog cables you should have the capability of true surround. But a decoder is nothing with out a signal to decode...this lies with in the game. If the game supports it then you should get it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us