NEW Onkyo HT-S660

Anonymous
Has anyone purchased the new Onkyo HT-S660?
the system now comes in with black or silver color. I've heard people saying that these speakers have too much bass...also the "high" isn't very clean and clear compared to others. Would anyone like to discuss these issues?

I just purchased one 2 days ago and went into Circuit City and listened to it. The one in Circuity City was the 760, but the models are exactly the same except for the extra speaker and the HD-TV compatibility. I didn't notice any problem with the bass and it sounded fantastic.

Trollair
Just bought the unit last week for $299. Sounds great! I have no problems with the bass or treble. The sound fills a large room well. This purchase will keep me very happy until I can afford to throw away a few grand on something better.

299!!! Where did you get one for so cheap!!!

Anonymous
I purchased one 2 weeks ago. I am truly happy with it. I already have the same system in my basement and it is great. The Base and Treble are just fine. Super System for the price.

lampi
Unregistered guest
I noticed someone mention no hd-tv compatibility. the 760 has component input switching, does the 660? Also, how is the speaker size? Can you mount them on a wall? I have a 20x20 room with very high ceilings and i want to mount them on the wall.

Thanks,
Peter
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us