Sweet McIntosh C26 Preamp $400 OBO

Username: Adowd

Post Number: 3
In addition to my Bryston amp, I'm also selling my McIntosh C26 Preamp. Works as new (or near enough to it that my ear can't tell the difference), and I would call cosmetic condition excellent. I realize that can be a very subjective area, so I have taken 15 hi-res photos so that potential buyers can judge for themselves.

They are located on Photobucket here:
http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac290/CooperativeGroup/McIntosh%20C26/

The thumbnails load to very large photos.

The unit has a few light scratches here and there on the body, but is overall very sweet. There is not a single scratch anywhere on the glass that I can see. Cosmetically, it has two flaws: it's missing one screw on the upper right topside corner (look closely at some of the photos - it's visible), and there is a tiny patch of underglass peelage on the far lower right of the bottom of the face. I tried unsuccessfully to photograph it - just kept getting reflections of my tripod, or my feet :-) It's about an inch long, and maybe a quarter of an inch high - very small. Again, the whole glass front itself seems absolutely excellent, no scratches, chips, dings, or cracks at all.

Will ship in a McIntosh box which will be 'floated' inside a larger exterior box, nestled in foam, via UPS Ground to continental U.S., insured, adult delivery signature required. (Buyer to pay actual shipping only, I would never charge a 'handling' fee.) Personal check, money order, or Paypal ok if verified & buyer pays the % fee (I am a verified U.S. PayPal account-holder). More than welcome to pick up, if you happen to be anywhere near Ithaca, NY.

I'm new on ecoustics, but have over 9 years of history on Ebay with 100% positive feedback (I'm listing this here instead of there b/c between their fees and PayPal's cut, they get almost 20% of the sale, and I'm tired of that.) Feel free to email with questions: a.dowd AT graduate DOT org

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us