Alpine M650 Amp (buyer didn't show up)

Bronze Member
Username: Fastshift

Post Number: 51
ok here is what happened. after i got his email saying he wanted to buy the amp. we set talked and we set where and when we'd meet. but he never showed up and wouldn't reply to my email anymore and its been almost 2 weeks now.

many of u prolly know about me selling this amp. earlier i said it was sold, but i still have it :-(

so i am selling Alpine MRP-M650, 600W @ 2ohm, 400W @ 4ohm, monoblock.

i opened the box but never installed it. it is NEW!

i am asking $150 + shipping, or local pickup

i live in denton, tx 76210.

just email me at jinsan_0407@hotmail.com

when u email me, plz attatch ur phone # that i can call u at anytime. i'd prefer local pickup, but i will ship it to u as well. its ready to be shipped, just need to send it out.

thanks again for reading.

i really need this gone

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6960
Damn, that sucks. I hate when people do lame sh1t like that with deals.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
i know... so i even emailed him again. i said like tell me if u changed ur mind, idc if u did, just lmk so i don't have to wait for an answer thats never coming and i can relist it reo sumthing. but he still hasn't responded. so here i am trying to sell it again...

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13993
That's fucked up. When you're selling something and ppl show interest it's one thing. When they commit and back down later it's a mark against their credit if you ask me. You lost interest from other potential buyers because they all thought the deal was over. You're left with the sh1t sandwich.

I hate it when ppl ask: "can you hold onto it for like 2 weeks. I'll have the $$ then."

You never hear from them.

Some ppl just don't know how important it is to keep your word. Even on the internet.

Username: Bassismygame

Post Number: 1
thats true^^^

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
anyone??? still selling!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us