Entire System For Sale! 4 DD 3515s 4 KX1200.1s, 2 Kinetik HC 2400s

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6263
Just kidding guys. My thread disappeared somewhere :-( Zac, did you look here? Haha, I hope so. My reason for this thread is that Zac is right, our forum has become so cluster-fu cked with F/S threads and it's out of control. PLEASE post in the Stuff For Sale section,thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4932
out of control???

you make it seem as if there was a spam epidemic

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 699
Thanks for helping out bro, I know that if we all work together on this it will actually be easier for people to sell their items and we'll have a better subwoofer section as well.

Dude, thanks for coming up last weekend.
I had a blast. So did you like my band? There were quite a few hot girls there to bad all of'em were chain-smokers lol. Btw that guy who heard your system is still freaking out at how stupid loud it is. :P

aight ttys

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 638

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6265
I liked the band and I think you guys played awesome considering you hadn't praticed or played in a long time. Yea...those girls were smoke clouded and could barely even be seen and I had a good time too. Oh and you were right about the CD they were giving out, it's missing quite a few songs that I liked. So I just listen to them through the band's website. Anyhow, fix that RX-7 for me and I'll buy it as money comes after the damage to my wallet from Christmas goes away.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4619
I saw this thread and went,

WTF Rob is going the way of chad lee

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 105
so how much for a kx1200.1?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4623
^^^^^^

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 573
I think he said $50 Abarca. He's in the holiday spirit

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 575
I just now noticed how many OT threads there are in this section too. There is like 5 of them in a row, and a few more spaced out below it, and they are all fresh too.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3790
Not like there is much of anything going on around here to begin with, OT threads seem to be more interesting unfortunately. Funny how the people who frequent the forum the least seem to heve the most to say about it... Polo..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us