A lot of stuff ! ! !

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 256
Some of this stuff is nice, some of it is not. But Im tryin to get rid of it all. Take a look. There are prices, but everything and everything is negotiable.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Warlok.Obando

You can email me at warlok.obando@gmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3080
HOLY FVCCK thats a lot of bowls.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 53
i want that snake...how much? how old as well?

and u supposed to ship the snake? lol

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 258
Yah, it IS ALOT of bowls ! We should all have 1. There are some beautiful ones too. IF any one wants Hi-res photos, email me and I'll send with a quote.

Uhhhhhgggg, the snake ? Good question. She is 5yrs old and a beauty. The pic does small justice. Was hoping for a local buyer on that one (lol). But Some of the other items are what I could actually ship. I was askin for ony $200 with tank and all accessories. Well worth it, I paid more than that for the freakin egg. But pops just pulled a fast one on me and let it got for $50 (everything). I was SOOO pissed ! Still have a RED Amazon Tree boa though. Bout the same age, but smaller, and a lil feisty (lol). Interested? I just talked to a friend, she says they do ship snakes. I wouldnt have thought.

Bronze Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 72
lol damn i want a snake...but i really wanna raise it too

i dnt kno sh!t bout snakes..how long do they last? (sry dnt mean it to sound like im saying 'disposable' snakes)

i really wanted an albino tho

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 262
LOL , no offense taken, I new what cha meant. The parenthesis did make me laugh though. 25 yrs, thas a long time. The one pops sold was bought when it was an egg. I sat on that b*tch till it hatched too. Her parents were us. And albinos are awesome !

Bronze Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 86
cool :-)

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 265
Come on .. ... .. surely someone at least likes the pipes ? Take a look !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us