Ok guys! Here it is... SI MAG GROUP BUY!!

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through December 01, 2006Patrick Dailey100
Archive through November 19, 2006Kevin Holden100
Archive through November 16, 2006Muddy100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Username: Kballa422

Lexington, KY USA

Post Number: 4
no, its $375 @ 8 ppl, 12 brings it lower but we dont know what to :-)

Username: Pwnt_by_pat

dur, my bad... misread the email :-)

still, cheers

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2093
awesome guys. we just need to have 4 more subs sold then it will be INSANE prices.

dig deep you dont want to miss this deal!

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 324
Kevin, whats our total?

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 193
I'm still at 5 deposits as of now.

Kevin

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 194
6 deposits guys!! We are almost there!

Kevin

Post Number: 5
Was one mine? Just want to double check...

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 196
I don't have a Patrick yet. I may have some come in today, I will post and let everyone know if some do come in.

Kevin

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 199
*******UPDATE*******

WE HAVE 9 DEPOSITS !!!!!! I do have yours Patrick, it came in today.

ONLY 3 MORE !!!!

Kevin

Bronze Member
Username: Diteyenguyen

Post Number: 15
I just helped a guy on caraudio.com who says he is going to get 2 15". Plus, I know Kevin has not received my deposit yet. That's three right there.

And I know of at least one other who has said he is getting in.

Time for Kevin to spill the beans on the soon to be new price -- that's what I say anyway.

Lexington, KY USA

Kevin said he doesnt have my deposit either, its in the mail, for 2 15's. Any I know who you are talking bout on carauido.com, i told him to email Kevin, so mine, yours ^, and his, is 5 more! to the 9, so i agree tell us the price at 12! lol

Lexington, KY USA

Post Number: 6
Kevin said he doesnt have my deposit either, its in the mail, for 2 15's. Any I know who you are talking bout on carauido.com, i told him to email Kevin, so mine, yours ^, and his, is 5 more! to the 9, so i agree tell us the price at 12! lol

good deal! Lets go!

Username: Ceanes

Post Number: 1
I sent my deposit for one 12 last thursday. He hasnt
emailed me back saying he got it yet so maybe that one more. Love to get to 12!

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2163
sounds like we should be there by the end of the week!!! im so excited i cant wait for my sub

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1615
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 624
can you do paypal kevin?

Lexington, KY USA

Post Number: 7
are you guys going to pay in full by december 16th? that will get the shipments out sooner

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Yes, and I have encouraged everyone before, you really should pay with a money order rather than a personal check for the final payment.

Money orders can be bought, cheaply, at the post office, your bank, grocery stores, pet stores, Asian markets, fruit stands, whorehouses, livestock auctions ....

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1620
UploadIs the fastest!!

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 200
Hey Chuck, I did get yours today as well, I have been VERY busy today. I am pretty sure we are going to hit 12 as well, SO.............................................................................. ................................................................

How about the final price................

are you sure you want it??????

Here you go !!!!!

$325 for a 12 inch MAG SHIPPED !!!!
$350 for a 15 inch MAG SHIPPED !!!!

That is the rock bottom guys! I am pretty sure we are going to hit that too. So guys, if you want to start sending money orders in full for rest of payment go ahead. I do not want to do paypal if I can help it at all. I perfer money order over all and would rather everyone do money order for me. If not then I will also take check and credit card.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3336
okay sounds good kev my 300 will be coming soon yeah i cant wait

aww, come on. One more price drop please?

Username: Pauldav

Post Number: 10
if we send in the rest of the money, can you ship them out once the 12 has been reached ?

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 201
Haha, can't drop price anymore. I have to wait until everyone pays to ship them out. If you want, go ahead and send payment for total in the 12 price level. I am positive we will hit it. We have 11 deposits as of today !! I am expecting at least 3 more deposits or total payments as of now. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Kevin

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2189
wait so you cant ship out the subs until everyone pays in full or what?

BTW: ill be sending the rest of what i owe you probly monday.

Username: Gharari

I haven;t read this whole thread. Can whomever is selling these subs please email me at gharari@hotmail.com? I'm interested. Thanks.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 202
Yes, they will not ship out until everyone pays in full, which alot of guys are paying now. SO EVERYONE PLEASE EMAIL ME AND SEND IN TOTAL PAYMENT. We really need everyone to pay in full by or before the 16th so we can get these shipped. If you are wanting a Sundown amp as well, let me know in your email so I can get your total. OR if you are wanting a Massive Audio or Cadence amp please let me know. All are discounted for you guys in this group buy.

Thanks,
Keivn

I spoke to Kevin on the phone about ordering a 12" sub. I am in on the deal and waiting for him to send me the shipping address. He seems very nice, but has anyone ordered from him before that can vouch for him? I am a little worried about sending a MO to someone I don't know and have never heard of.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 203
Ok guys, I need help. Someone sent me a deposit with no information. Name is Michael Unger. No paper included with information I needed. Please email me.

Kevin

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 204
Ok, I figured it out.

Kevin

Lexington, KY USA

Post Number: 8
Everyone needs to post when they send out their MO in full. Who here will have problems paying in full before the 16th? I am sending my MO order out on Friday, i will post when its actually in the mail too. Come on and get these payed for guys so we can get them by Christmas!!!

I sent my money in today and Kevin will receive it by 12/12. $325 for a 12" MAG.

Bronze Member

Lexington, KY USA

Post Number: 11
Awesome! We need to find out how many deposits are exactly sent in, and make a list of the ppl who sent the deposits, then mark off those who have paid in full. Everyone who sent in deposits post how many you ordered, i guess i could read thru all this and figure it out, but this will be easier, and don't count your name if you plan on buying one, only if your deposit is actually in the mail.

Kaelen Mitchell - 2 Deposits (not paid for)
Gil Harari - 1 deposit (paid for)

Kevin, how many actual deposits have u recieved? I think by doing this we can make sure ppl get there money in so we can get our subs. :-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3354
im going to the bank right after school getting a mo then dropping it off at the post office so today or tomorrow morn it will be off.

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 356
I sent my MO off yesterday. I'll probably be paying in full by Sat.

Thanks,
Andrew

15" Mag D2 baby!

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 205
Including Andrew and Gil, we have a total of 13 orders. As of now in my hand, 11 deposits. Don't forget about the amps and stickers guys !

Kevin

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 362
How much is a Sundown amp with the purchase of my 15" Mag?

Thanks,
Andrew

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 207
$450 shipped with purchase in group buy.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2632
kevin, talk to nick and see if he can do a "new year" special price or something. maybe around mid january till end of feb. right around tax return. pleeeeeeeeease.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2197
hey ct mike paul L said he might be willing to buy an extra sub if someone needs one and then have kevin hold onto it for a while till you pay paul and then ship it to you

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2638
i would but not 100% sure when i'd have the money. have to take my daughter to the doctor in jan. and i know for a fact this check-up will cost upwards of $1,000. and not getting any help from the mother aint helping. so i'd rather not do that cause if i wouldn't be able to pay it off right away i'd feel like shi_t. really nice offer though.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 214
We will have to wait and see on that mike. If anything changes yall will be first to know.

Kevin

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2639

Today I bought an Alpine Type R 12 and a Qlogic 1.25 cu ft. box to hold me off until the Mag arrives. It sounds OK. I'm hoping the MAG will put it the type R to serious shame. I'm not sure if the Q-Logic box is a keeper or not.

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 385
trash it.

Bronze Member

if you're gonna buy a $500 sub (list price), you need a good box to put it in. One built specifically built for it.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 217
Hey guys, is everyone going to start sending total payment in? I am doing my rounds of calling tomorrow. I am going to call everyone so I don't miss anyone.

PS: Get a custom box built :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1807
My balance was sent back on Thursday.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I sent my balance on Friday evening

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2262
ill be sending mine in tomorrow.

Username: Ceanes

Post Number: 2
I sent mine out last Thursday. You should have it anyday now Kevin.

Thanks
Chuck Eanes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Kevin, did you and Nick get a chance to discuss shipping to those who have paid in full once 12 payments are received? I know of at least a couple of folks that are planning on placing new orders if that has been resolved favorably.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 219
Not yet, I'm waiting on his email. I will say this, I talked to everyone tonight, and everyone should be paid by the 16th and we should be shipping on the 18th if not mistaken. There WILL NOT be a huge wait though. Too good of a price to pass up :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2272
just to let you know again kevin i sent my payment out this morning so you should have it in like 2 days

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 227
Ok great ! I got 6 deposits in today ! If you want to know if I got yours, just shoot me an email and I will tell you.

Thanks,
Kevin

I see that the mag 12 needs a 1 to 1.3 cu ft. sealed enclosure. What's the reason that the Q-logic 1.25 cu. ft sealed enclosure wouldn't work well?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
^^^^It's not the size. It's the fact that it is a prefab. Since no one has seen the SPECIFIC box you are looking at, they are basing their comments on a general poor experience with prefabs. Since you already have it, try it if you want to. But just keep in mind that a leaky sealed box will effect the sub's performance.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 230
Hey Gil,
I used a Q-logic a while back in a install for someone. The box flush mounted the sub into box. The piece of wood you screw the sub into is VERY weak. It sort of fell apart like particle board. Maybe they make them better now, but that one was crap. Give it a wang, it may work good for you :-) All you can do is try it.

***** GROUP BUY NEWS *****
We are going to start shipping subs out on or before the 18th !! NO WAITING ON PAYMENTS !! Let me know if you have any quuestions or concerns.

Kevin

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1905
Great news!!!!

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2280
sweet that is great news i was hopeing we wouldnt have to wait an extra week or whatever so some straggler can send his money.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1413
what was the final price on the 12" mag?

My payment will be in the mail tomorrow - waiting on a laptop to sell one bay

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2285
325 yanks fan

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1429
d-mn, now thats a steal for that sub. what is that 125 off?? man i wish i had money right now

Bronze Member

Lexington, KY USA

Awesome!!! Cant wait to get these in, my money was sent Monday morning, so it should be in soon.

Post Number: 9
my temp sub that's in the Q-Logic box is a type R 12 and it rocks. I am hoping the Mag will kick it's but though. The q-logic box I have now can be set up for sealed or ported. You can either screw in the port or the cover to make it sealed. The face (where the sub screws in) is particle board covered with an aluminum looking veneer. It's probably cheap and doesn;t seal as well as a custom box and I think you're probably right about the custom sounding better. I am going to price a custom since it will likely fit AND sound better. The Q-logic I bought from Circuit City was about $125, so not cheap.

Anyopne know a resonably priced box builder in the Phoenix area? I don't want to take the time to do it myself.

^^Alpine

Bronze Member
Username: Roadrunn3r35

Whaddu care?, New york USA

Post Number: 34
Yo, check it. Can i just hook this mag up without it being in a box? Like will it effect the sound? Man cuz i aint got no box skills. Would be bumpin right?

Post Number: 9
no

Bronze Member

My check has been cashed so Kevin is either leaving town on a nice vacation or he is getting ready to send us our shizzle! Saweet!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1496
roadrunner, only if yuo want to have the sub last a total of 5 minutes. build a box or have omseone build yuo a box. dont buy a fantastic sub to just turn around and ruin it with a bad box. dont ruin the perfect mag, if you dont want it, send it to me

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 237
Naw, no vacation here. Sending the first few orders to SI tomorrow :-). Should have sub soon. Holiday shipping is a clutter so may take few more days than normal :-)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2150
kevin check the FS thread below this one about the SAZ 1500 and mags

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2150
kevin check the FS thread below this one about the SAZ 1500 and mags

Username: Crawfeesh

Kevin - Is it too late to join this GB? I can send the payment on Sat. from CA. Is Paypal an option?

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2341
i dont know if its to late to send payment but he does take paypal but he doesnt want to, but if you do he wants you to cover the fees, email him and see

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 243
Ok guys, the group buy is OVER. If you havn't contacted me before now, sorry. The group buy did well. Thanks for the support :-) You guys have my email address, so if you have any questions or such, email me. Also, visit http://video.snoopdan.com/teamdailyforum/viewforum.php?f=11&sid=91d9168a52ca3b76 d3092dd0f7a9415c
For our new forum :-)

Kevin

PS: Thanks Doktah, going there now :-)

Kevin, I finally got my full payment order out the door. Should be there in a day or two.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 252
Ok GREAT !! I was fixing to try and get ahold of ya haha.

Kevin

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3428
kevin did u get my full payment yet

Bronze Member
Username: K12ug

Post Number: 84
are they shipped out?
we all need updates on this.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2485
they will start shipping on the 26th. they wanted to let christmas shipping get out of the way so there wouldnt be problems

Bronze Member
Username: Grillz

Coral Spprings, Florida USA

umm....i think i'm a little late...

but i got my check today and I finally have enough $$$ to buy a pair of 12's....if you can please squeze me in if u could?
please, I really want some mags....

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2284
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/304340.html Jordan, I think your only chance in gettin the group buy is waiting for the next one. Try the link.....

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2519
actually paul i doubt there will be another group buy for mags. either kevin or nick said something when it fisrt started that this would be the only one at least for quite a while

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2290
Sucks for those who will have to pay full price.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 280
Hey guys, I think most of you know, but just to amke sure, we wanted to wait for shipping them until this week. a friend of mine had a few products broke and lost in shipping during last week. We didn't want to take the chance so we wanted to hold off until Tue/Wed to ship.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
eh, that's cool. at least there is a sound reason.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Kevin:

Can you please confirm that the shipments have been made. Thanks.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2568
yeah if possible maybe tracking numbers, i like to know when it will get here so ill be home

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
well, I guess from the lack of respones that no one from this GB has actually recieved their mag yet.

Username: Ignoramus

i haven't got mine

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2453
Have faith fellas, and patience. I'm "Magless" also. Been lookin' for it myself the past week. She'll come.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2626
so you guys nkow we should have them this week

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 298
Hey guys, I am going to post a new thread in the subwoofer section so you can confirm when you get the MAG :-) . Sorry it is taken little longer than expected, but we had a FLOOD of ordrs on the last 2 days, and ALOT of subs are being shipped. Alot of you should get them this week, as long as shipping is normal time and not delayed. Most live within 3 day delivery so should have no troubles.

Kevin

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2494
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
well, I have yet to find the new thread ..... and I am guessing no one has recieved theirs yet

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2661
its in the sub section saying kevins mag thread

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
no matter, it fianlly came today ... dang that thing is huge
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts