Panasonic CQ-8200U

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 818
I'm getting rid of this Panasonic because the Subwoofer Output is shorted out. It plays when connected to an amp, but when you pause a song or something, you can hear a low rumbling noise, very irritating. I was told that it could be fixed with a a simple ground loop, but I didn't feel like wasting my time, plust I had my old Pioneer laying around, I'll bump to that until I get my 960/980MP! lol I was thinking no more than $60 for it! Other than the pre-out, the Deck is in Excellent Playing condition and great physical condition. Includes remote control!

Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11031
U no u want my 860

Silver Member

Post Number: 820
I sure do! I need something with some SQ and control! Go ahead and trade me for it Chauncey, you got money, you won't be hurting for nothing! lol, Nah seriously!

Silver Member

Post Number: 822
BTW, I have an external EQ, Power Acoustik, I was using to get that muffled sound out. It works perfect like that! You just have to know how to set your frequencies just right, so that you only receive low end to your subs!

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11035
I can give u a great price on it

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
go ahead, shoot!

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11037
$220 shipped insured

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 851
thats a damn steal..........eat that up or someone else will.........wish I wouldnt have just got a 6800 but its all good.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4838
Chauncey, man. They're selling for $200 at THE MOST on ebay right now. I got mine for ~180 and that was a few months ago...

For fixing the head unit, it sounds like you fried the shield ground? Eaaasy fix if that's what it is: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/illuminator321/img_2634b.jpg

You just connect the outer part of the RCA sub output to the case of the head unit. Make sure you fuse it so it doesn't have a chance at shorting out again and causing permanent damage.

Best way to see if that's the problem? Just get a piece of speaker wire, touch the outer part of the RCA of the sub output to the case of the head unit as stated above and see if that eliminates the hum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us