Reece Was Right

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6060
... and so was I, about Obama. Hopefully, and it is looking more and more like a lock, we will have a new President tomorrow.

I don't have time right now, but maybe someone could dig up all those posts we made four years ago? I am pretty sure much of what was said, is what turned out happening. Reece even used "StillNotMyPrez" as his Fantasy team names for a couple seasons.

And can you believe that was four years ago? Hope all of you are doing well.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25560
Yup. 4 years just flew by. Fast. I've been watching the results and it's going to be a long night. Romney didn't help his cause with his position on FEMA and cutting other things like PBS. What a wad to even comment on things like that. Still though he's neck and neck with Obama and it's been the most expensive race in history. Kinda ironic too considering they're auditioning for the responsibility of managing our economy.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25565
Man am I tired of the windbags on CNN.

Pitt where are you? I miss your feedback/input on debatable subjects like this.

Thanks Brad for posting. You da man!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 6454
Man, I feel like an idiot for about 99% of what I said on this site. I was a young, angry boy who thought I knew everything. In reality, I was a jackass.

As for politics, I'm not nearly as conservative today, but I did vote Romney. I don't think he was the answer either, but lesser of two evils. It's not that I think Obama is out to get us or anything, I just think he has a utopic view of society and I'm not sure his way of doing things is plausible during a massive recession. I wish the nation felt the same.

I do think it's hilarious that Ehren and a few others got up in arms about my fantasy team now, though. Haha! The only reason I named is "STILL not my prez" the next season was to troll.

Ah, good times.

It really is wild to think about how much time I used to spend here. Just being on the site floods me with nostalgia. Kinda cheesy for a shittily run car audio website, but I generally enjoyed the people here, whether I was respectful to them or not. Ha.

It's weird how everyone, even the older guys, kinda just grew out of the car audio scene, or aspects of life changed, slowly phasing the ecoustics member pool out. We waged some pretty funny car audio forum wars, raised hell until we got an OT section and mocked the "administrators" religiously. We chased "Diamond Member" status, admired GlassWolf and Brad and envied Chad Lee's constantly changing equipment. We stuck together through all of Dave (drivingreckless), Rob (Mexican cartel member from Chicago), and "Da King Of Krunk"'s bullshit, as well as a fair share of my own.

Y'all were good company during a strange time of my life. I'm happy to have shared it with you... Even if I was an a$$hole most of the time.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25578
When you get to my age you realize several things. EVERYONE regrets some of their past and is grateful for other parts of it. That's being human.

Forums are indeed a family in the sense that we all care about others' input and respect accordingly, as well as remembering the good and bad times. You also recognize the fact that EVERYONE makes mistakes. In the end it's all about how much $$ you have to cover them up lol.

I personally met only one member here and he was so elevated in the event because of who I was here that it made me realize the power a forum has. He drove across state just to show "Paul" his car audio system. I HAD to meet him. Why? Because it made his day to do so. It was a good system that he spent a good amount of time/$$ on and he had family members help him with the box build. He did a good job and wanted some recognition for it.

I frequented many areas of this forum for several years and have seen so many members come and go. The "great times" have indeed left us. I stumbled upon E by accident one day looking for help on a speaker project and decided to register. Not sad I did as I have been entertained greatly by it, just wish traffic would improve and always long to have conversations again with those who have moved on.

I have my list, you all have yours.

Oh and Reece, as far as being dimed an azzhole, in today's world that's management/boss potential. I know because all of mine have been one.

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 161
You brought a tear to my eye Paul lol Some members come and some members go and some they just cant seem to get rid of.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16717
What are you saying?

Username: Polikos

Post Number: 4
Thank you so much
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?