I just fall in love with it at the first sight...

Username: Melare

Post Number: 1
i just fall in love with it at the first sight...
http://dig.la/Je
so sweet...so lovely...
do you agree with me ?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3575
i'm almost tempted to try out some chinese no brand smart phones..

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25171
I wish I could afford one. It's not the cost of the phone but the contract. Over the course of the contract you can drop over $2000 on one without a sweat. Guy at work spends $179/month.

x12 months, x2 years.....................

Sure he can do EVERYTHING with it but my God. That's some serious coinage.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3576
dear bejeezus.. that's plain outrageous. i consider my bill expensive and it's 100 less than that.. i'm assuming he has a family plan going on though.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25176
He has one other phone on his plan. Unlimited data, text, talk time, ect.

He has a nice ride too. An Acura TL. He makes his car and phone payment online and grumbles about the $700+ bite he takes doing so for the pair.

That's far too much $$ for a phone and ride per month.

I have a cheap Boost mobile phone. Pay as you go. $20 every 3 months on average. Then again I don't live with/sleep with it either.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6022
Mine is $108, but it's my lifeline. Some days I can make a few grand just because someone could contact me. How many month's bill is that?

I use my Droid 2 just for calls, texts and nav. Using the net mostly annoys me (small, slow, clunky GUI), but it is great to have when you need it. Some of the most useful times I ever used the net on my phone was when I had to dig through my gmail to find a number or address.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4959
I have unlimited everything on my droid incredible and i pay a fraction of what your friend pays, Paul.

I'm not phone obsessive but I agree with Brad, having instant access to email/maps/internet/etc can be crucial at times.

As a music lover I also use shazam almost daily when I hear something I like.

Instant weather updates are also very useful in the chicago are. Not everyone can expect 75 and sunny all day every day like YOU BRAD :P

Also words with friends (get some mother f@#$ers. Name is: "whereskeith") for when I'm waiting in line somewhere or have a minute to kill.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25180
No doubt I'd like one, just I'll have to wait till the monthly drain comes down a bit. What incredible power it is to answer a question using Google in 20 seconds or less when you NEED to, or getting a name of a ball player when you're in line at Wendy's. It also helps to raise the BS flag at a bar when a douche is ruffling his feathers. That's in the now.

I just see them as a crutch as well as the ladder. If I hide my buddy's phone he immediately turns into a 4 year old who just misplaced his wooby. It's actually a little embarrassing.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4454
I love my smartphone. Its great being notified instantly on emails, Facebook, weather, GPS, etc., but after my contract expires next July, I'm done. My bill is only 58 a month for 300 minutes, free weekends, and unlimited everything else, but its a bill I could do without.

Pay as you go ftw.

Oh, and T-Mobile sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3317
I've been lucky for the pass few years my company covers my bill. Thanks to them I have a iPad and iPhone not having a bill has been great.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2592
Smartphones are awesome!
I have a VEZ thunderbolt that only pay $16 a month for!
Unlimited Everything with 4G LTE

Thanks Best Buy! haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us