Low Volume in VEVO on YouTube Videos

Username: P4t_90

Post Number: 4
Hi, i'm a new user.
Why the hell youtube doesn't have the same volume in all its videos?
The vevo videos' volume is too low in general but some VEVO videos are lower than the other VEVO videos..examples are Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough(damn!) Kesha - We R Who We R(in the SME channel..in the VEVO I don't know) and the Italian Jovanotti - Tutto L'amore che ho.
The volume in the bottom bar is at max..is there a solution for this..for me..big problem?
I expect some answers.Bye.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1361
vevo sucks i never watch videos on there....

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16080
Vevo sucks!

Why?

Is it because your PC can't run their video?

Vevo has great quality videos in 1080p!

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1362
lol i hate it because all the videos on there are censored.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16945
i like VEVO & never really have any problems with it ....

Username: P4t_90

Post Number: 6
VEVO videos are censored but of great quality but some vevo videos are at low volume and some vevo videos are at VERY LOW volume..it's crazy to switch up and down in continuosly the volume between a VEVO video and a non-VEVO video.
Bye.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9763
You'll have the same issue with television advertisements but not for too much longer. Vevo may take things into consideration and try to "fix" things. The HD vids are definitely nice.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5918
There he is... where ya been mang? Everything good?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9766
Working, training and working on projects of sorts usually consumes all my time. The funny thing is, during the cold season I'm actually online more. Once it warms up more my home will be missing me and my feet will be hating me, I'm too active for my own good when the weather is nice. I will say things are good though, since January at least when I destroyed my back.

By the way, I just picked up and installed a Noctua NH D14, the thing is half the size of my motherboard but you don't hear it which is nice.

Username: Cobra

Post Number: 1
some videos volume are too louder and hurt my ear,some videos volume are too smaller .so ,put all video or musics volume at the sound level.it is very necessary.my friends share me a program, ddvideo video to mp4 gain .there is a Volume Gain option in the program.set volume from 75db to 105db.usually,I set 90db for my son.very great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us