Happy Thanksgiving

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23928
Just want to wish all of you a happy thanksgiving. A time where we all can appreciate what we have and hope better for our future. Have a good one!

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1923
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at E and your families. The only time where seconds and thirds don't matter

Enjoy the day and keep it safe.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4759
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I will be making oreo balls, per request.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9731
WTF are oreo balls? Anything with balls sounds good to me :D

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23931
This year we'll be smoking our turkey. First time. Loads of leftovers FTW.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4760
Put a package of oreos in a food processor, to make them into tiny crumbs, basically oreo dust. Then you add softened cream cheese and mix well. Now you can form them like playdoh. Once formed into desired shapes (nice black round balls for Rob), you dip them in melted chocolate. Refrigerate for a while. Serve cold.

I'm a chocolate freak, and when I heard about these my first reaction was why would someone ruin chocolate by mixing it with cream cheese? But they're unbelievable. So good.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3284
^ those sound pretty good. may have to try that out when i get the chance.

Paul, they're handing out smoked turkeys over here, and they taste awesome. currently eating some now

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23932
I highly recommend smoking a turkey. The flavor and tenderness is second to none. I have never tasted a more rich and moist turkey than I did today. It takes longer but is well worth it. Pair it up with all the fixings and you have a very satisfying meal.

I always wondered why this is only traditionally an annual meal. Yes the work is intense as well as clean up afterwards but I could sit down like this at least once a month with family/friends.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9732
Sound simple enough to make and sound pretty good Ehren. Oh well, maybe on my birthday I'll let up on my diet again and make them. I feel like trash going from a large deficit while cutting to a large caloric surplus from yesterday/now =/ Back on the wagon after some sleep!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us