The Walking Dead

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3183
Have you all seen this yet? I caught the encore of the first episode Friday night and wow this is the best show on TV IMO. If you're in to the whole zombie thing,like I am,then you will love this show. It is better than any zombie movie I have seen and Ive only seen the first episode! It is fucking awesome! In the first 10 mins or so of the premire,he shoots a little girl zombie,shes maybe 6-7 yrs old,I could not beleive they did that on TV. All the zombies and effects are just as good,if not better than any movie I have seen,IMO they are far better. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole hour and a half it was on. It just blew me away. I didnt think it was going to be all that great but I was "dead" wrong,pun intended If you have not seen this show yet then you need to check it out!

Oh BTW its on AMC,new episodes are Sunday nights at 10pm.

Username: Techfan1

Post Number: 1
this show is indeed awesome!

i read some of the comics back in the day and now am enjoying the tv show. definitely recommend it

Username: San4os

Post Number: 1
this is cool show!!!
I like it! I like such movies about zombies =) and PC games too!

this tv-show like PC game "Left4Dead"

Im waiting full season cause I dont like watch one episode per week

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8433
omg indeed your fu.cking spaming

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15929
lol

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1286
Ive been watching it since it aired. I'd say its a pretty good show. Hard to believe there are only 3 episodes left this season. Have any of you ever caught the show "Fact or Faked" on SyFy? They had a marathon on the other day and it was hard to stop watching haha. They look for paranormal videos, pictures, whatever and then decide two to actually check out and test. Some are fake but some they just can't explain. Pretty decent show if you like paranormal/eerie things.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Post Number: 217
watched this sunday after tremors and from dusk till dawn lol, pretty good i must say. way more than just a gorry zombie flick, acutally has a decent script and drama/action. gonna keep watching. i used to liek ghost hunters on syfy till it got gaay and they started changing sh1t.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5847
Yep, watch it and like it

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 952
This is a pretty good show. Alot better than i expected. Its based off The walking dead book series which i hear is good also.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4758
I've heard it's awesome but I'd rather watch the season from start to finish so I'm waiting for DVD.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5848
just watch is on tv (its on AMC) or online at tvshack.cc
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us