Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23370
Interesting cast in Machete.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4606
Interesting, as well as AWESOME cast. Particularly the lead role, Danny Trejo!!! I love this guy. He is the epitome of a quality, WORKING actor. It's about time he had a starring role. Anyone who doesn't recognize his face, should probably just stop watching movies all together, cause they're too far behind to catch up. The guy has been in literally 100's of films, from every genre, including memorable classics such as Anchorman, From Dusk Til Dawn, Desperado, and Heat.

Throw into the cast hot piece's of azz Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez, plus badazz Robert DeNiro, funnyman Cheech Marin, and Steven Segal just for sh!ts and giggles? Yes. Yes. Yes. More.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23372
Seems they followed suit of Expendables. A collection of talented and seasoned actor/actresses is a difficult stunt to pull off in a film. If you can balance it it's a super hit.

Cheech Marin as a priest?

Oh the irony lol.

Michelle Rodriguez has ALWAYS had my eye. From the Fast and Furious series to Avatar, she just has that Angelina Jolie talent of being sexy and tough at the same time.

Yum.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23673
yeah michelle rodriguez was awesome on fast and furious. she should of been nominated for oscars from her role on fast and furious.

most memorable line from her: "you want azz go to hollywood blvd. you want an adrenaline rush then that will be 2 large".

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23375
She's got a good shape to her for a tom boy/tough girl.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1774
Machete looks like its going to be a very good flick. Can't say the same about Buried though. Guess we will have to see

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4607
Buried is getting stellar reviews so far. Some have touted it as "a thriller that would make Alfred Hitchcock proud". I love the idea of a thriller that can keep the audience on the edge of their seat in suspense, without using blood and guts and violence etc.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1778
Wow...Buried got a 90% on RT

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16597
well paul said it b4 me : machete looks bad@ss with some of the older stars who were good back in their days & are still good actors ...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4447
anyone see Machete? Im in the middle of it right now, so far its got a good story line and plenty of action. i really like the way the movie was made in terms of it being sorta like a comic.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4448
Okay, so if you are looking for a realistic movie then Machete isn't for you but it's purposely made that way. Overall I'd give it a solid 7.25. Lots of action and gore, some corniness to it, lots of stars. A scene with Jessica Alba nekkid (can't say "nud3"?) standing in the shower, can't see her tittays but you can see her a$S and AWESOME figure. A few scenes with Lindsey Lohan nekkid, I gotta say she has some nice tittays. LOL.

I think alot of people on here would like the film. It's worth a look but nothing to rush out and see.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23718
Jessica Alba?

Lindsey whatever? Not so much.

I'll wait for the DVD.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3254
I just saw that movie this past friday. Jessica looked really hot. Lindsey was showing littays left and right.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16749
saw it on Saturday - was pretty good , id say 7.5\10 ...

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3152
I didnt care for Machete

FYI Lindsey had a set of stunt tittays for that movie. Sorry to burst youre bubbles guys. Look it up if you dont beleive me. Think about it,you never see her face and tittays at the same time.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9690
Her real ±itties are probably busted as fuuuuuuuuuck!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23738
Lol.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4454
HAHA. From what I understand is that she got a shottie bo0b job.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us