Hide ya kids, hide ya wife and hide your husband too!!!!

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23228
Vid says it all.............

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16507
is that guy a f@g ? ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23229
I would assume so lol.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3075
lol I never thought rape could be so funny

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4562
lmmfao.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1738
We gon finnnd u homeboy!

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3175
cuz they rapin' eybody out hya!

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 983
Wow..

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4565

quote:

cuz they rapin' eybody out hya!

That was the part that killed me.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1740
It was just a matter of time before this came:

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23234
Lol. That was actually put together really well. Props for the effort.

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 997
Haha that is awesome. What would life be like without YouTube?

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4567
I totally agree Paul. A big part of YouTube these days is all the spoofs and remixes and whatnot done by amateurs. 95% or more, are absolute trash. This particular remix was actually pretty smooth. Well done by that guy.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1257
LOL

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23267
Original video was removed due to copyright laws by Raycom media????

Would that be the same company who owns the news station I wonder?

Fagolas there are.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1753
He looks like Donkey from Shrek

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1018

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23277
That dude Antoine has become an internet hit. He's on FB too. Has t-shirts and all.

Ignorance is bliss lol.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1768
You've gotta be kidding me........

I think its enough....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23322
Again, ignorance is bliss. We are so lacking imagination/creativity that we just take what we see and copy it into another form and look for recognition.

What's really sad is the fact that women are attacked and raped, almost 1000's of times daily across the country, yet this fool becomes famous because of his "15 minutes of fame" due to his ghetto accent and response.

The internet is twisting our values up something fierce, all for exposure and possible profit. That band is only proving my point.

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1092
I can't believe they actually put in the time and energy to create an entire orchestra song off of a spoof.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4588

quote:

Again, ignorance is bliss. We are so lacking imagination/creativity that we just take what we see and copy it into another form and look for recognition.

I wasn't thinking that at all while watching the vid. It's a school band, you're angry cause they aren't composing original pieces? I think it's pretty @#$$ing cool actually. Their band leader is smart enough and cool enough to have them work on something they can relate to and have fun with. These kids are having fun, honing their skills with their instruments, what's the problem?

quote:

What's really sad is the fact that women are attacked and raped, almost 1000's of times daily across the country, yet this fool becomes famous because of his "15 minutes of fame" due to his ghetto accent and response.

There's no correlation there though, Paul. The fact that the news story happened to be about a r.ape attempt has nothing to do with the comedic appeal that has made the video so popular. R.ape is a horrible, horrible thing, but people aren't laughing at the video because they think that r.ape is funny or something to joke about.

quote:

The internet is twisting our values up something fierce, all for exposure and possible profit. That band is only proving my point.

I totally agree with the first sentence. And totally disagree with the second sentence. What that band did was a fun, positive thing. They're playing music man. And they happened to do it in a fun, comedic way.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23324
C'mon Pit. Do you really think that majority black band would have done this if it were some inner city white girl that had been attacked and her brother all over the net? I just see it as another attempt to grab their 15 minutes off fame. I agree the rape wasn't the catalyst for this guy's fame, only his ignorance, which I only shake my head on. I'm not angry at all, it's just getting old for me to constantly see what entertains us on the net anymore. You'd think clips of new sources of alternative energy or breakthroughs in medicine should be among the highest viewed on Youtube but no. Instead we click millions of times on clips of a fat woman on the toilet or some ignorant fool with poor grammar. Why does that interest us so much? I'd think we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Then again I assume the average age of Youtube viewers has got to be in the low teens.

Not trying to judge anyone and their taste in videos cause I watch some pretty stupid stuff too. When I posted the original vid I did so because it did to me what it does to anyone who watches it, it made me laugh, not because he had witty humor but because I felt sorry for him lol. I simply had no clue that the world would run with it like they did. Fighting videos are among the most searched for as well. Why does it please us to watch two ppl beating the shit out each other? I admit I watch them too, but what makes us feel better seeing other ppl's pain? Alright the old dude on the bus knocking down his attacker felt good to watch but they are few and far between.

Anyone remember the website "Amazing grass cam"? It was just that, a live camera focused on someone's front yard and streamed over the net. Just grass and occasionally a dog or foot of a postman. The ironic stupidity of such an idea actually caught on to millions and soon enough that guy had advertisers and sponsors.

I mean, this is what we are using the most powerful media sharing format in history for?????

Not dissing the band at all. They did do a good job.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4589
Hold the phone. Stop everything.

quote:

clips of a fat woman on the toilet

Link please.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23325

8.8 million views.

Ok this one I liked.

20+ million views.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23326
Embedding disabled on the fat chick.

Just click on the link inside.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4592

quote:

Do you really think that majority black band would have done this if it were some inner city white girl that had been attacked and her brother all over the net?

So the band is racist? I'm not even sure what your point is here.

quote:

I just see it as another attempt to grab their 15 minutes off fame.

Seriously? You think the band was seeking fame when they did this? It was an innocent, goofy thing to do. I think they wanted a break from regular old band practice, and someone said "wouldn't it be funny if we..."

quote:

You'd think clips of new sources of alternative energy or breakthroughs in medicine should be among the highest viewed on Youtube

You would? I wouldn't. I think it's common knowledge that YouTube is mostly about music videos, comedic videos, and amateur videos. And I see no problem with that. You can also go there for educational or informative purposes, but people also read newspapers/articles for those sorts of things, or go to school for them, or whatever. That's not what YouTube is really about.

All I'm trying to say is, it seems you looked at the original video like it was a commentary on how miserable we are as a society or something. And then the band video like somehow they were just as bad. I just don't see it that way. There are some weirdos and idiots out there. There always has been, youtube just allows us to laugh at them more. Life is good. The band video, was just people like us having some fun as a result of the original.

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 281
Upload

...and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 282
BTW... your donations are being accepted

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16643
man this video is still making waves since nearly every single time i log onto youtube u see ppl are still looking at it & its many versions ......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us