Random pu$$y knocks out girl; Roger Huerta does not appreciate.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4570
I know Jesse posted about this in the UFC thread, but I think even non-UFC fans might be interested in this story.

Outside a bar in Austin, some wannabe tough guy knocks a GIRL out cold. Nearby professional MMA fighter, Roger Huerta, did not appreciate this.

I hope Roger doesn't get in trouble for this. Hopefully if he has to go to court, the judge will have an appreciation for what's really right and wrong, not just the letter of the law. This guy deserved everything he got.

It's pretty hilarious though if you think about it. Some random DOUCHEBAG, wannabe tough guy, knocks a GIRL out cold, and then challenges the guy who comes to her defense. Little does said douchebag know, he's challenging someone who trains all day every day to fight, someone who is one of the top lightweight fighters in all of MMA, someone who is the last person you'd ever want to fight. Roger fu<king Huerta. For those of you who aren't MMA fans, Roger Huerta is scary, even by professional fighter standards. He's a straight up animal.

Roger Huerta vigilante justice

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5786
Yeah, lol that was awesome. And well said.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8198
Yep, that guy needed his assbeat.

But sadly, it looked like at one point in the vid, Huerta stomped the guys head when he was down. Depending on how good a lawyer he gets, Huerta might catch hell. But since it was Austin, Tx, maybe real justice will be served, not just twisting laws to suit the plantiff.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4571
I wish there was better footage of the action, but I seriously got giddy at the part where you see Roger sprint at the guy. The next shot you see is the guy on the ground, half dead lol. I wonder what he hit him with? Superman punch? Flying knee?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4400
Hey Ehren. Is that Clay Guida in the mix too? Sure looks like it and if you look close it looks like a shirted guy stomps said douche. Matter of fact, the guy that stomps the douche looks like the guy who runs into the screen and throws a punch at the douche while Rogers friend is grabbing Rogers arm before the douche runs away.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11935
Yea it won't surprise me if he catches some hell for that based on the stomp and the fact the guy wasn't going after him directly. Granted that guy got what he deserves for hitting that girl, but Huerta will more than likely get charges filed on him.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5787
I think Jesse is right. It is very hard to see anyways and nobody is going to say anything about what they saw Roger do. Someone was bending down too, punching him in the face when he was layed out. Also, at least one person ran in and punched and/or kicked the dude at the very start of it, and then the cam cuts away for awhile, so he may have been on the way out even before Roger got to him, so this is extremely hard to prosecute. After that brotha got served, all his buddies -- that night or the next day -- found out who the random guy was who knocked him out... so they are like "Ahh hell nah, we ain't seen shiz, son -- ain't tryin' to mess with no MMA posse foo.".

But then there is this latest info directly from Huerta:

TMZ just spoke with Roger Huerta -- the former UFC fighter involved in a bloody street fight in Texas this weekend -- who tells us he only got violent ... after the other guy swung at him.

In a phone conversation just moments ago, Huerta told us he tried to remain calm early Saturday morning when he watched some random "huge guy" punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street ... explaining, "I just don't think that it's right to hit a woman. Period."

Huerta tells us, "I approached the man calmly and said, "Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl."

But Huerta claims the other guy responded, "F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I'll knock out any f*ckin' bitch that I wanna f*ckin' knock out, I'll knock your f*cking bitch ass out." <------

Huerta added, "... and as he's saying this, he's taking off his shirt ... and at that point I was like, alright.'"

Huerta insists that he didn't throw the first punch -- and only reacted when the other guy "started swinging at me" ... and we all know what happened next.

"I got the better of him and I left," Huerta said.

The 27-year-old explained, "If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone ... I would've wanted someone to step in and do something about it."

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23263
Fool most certainly got what was coming to him. In fact he got off light IMO. It's one thing to stand toe to toe and swing against an equal opponent. It's another when you sucker punch a girl from behind who is half your size.

If they had brains they'd rematch on a pay-per-view. Wouldn't last long lol.

Remember the old white dude on the bus who knocked out that ignorant fool who swung first?

Also, if anyone is wondering about charges being pressed they should consider the ones the girl should press as well. After all it's the clearer, more provable one of the 2 in the vid. Given her size to her attacker IMO it should be attempted murder. Ppl have died taking less.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3184
justice served. by method of fist to face.

shame there isn't more MMA fighters in the right place at the right time..

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1750
can a fighter not get sued or lose his contract if he gets into a fight? i'm pretty sure boxing has a rule like this. I'm not sure but if a boxer gets into a fight with someone, he will lose his license.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1256
Dude deserved what he got, knocking out a girl is fucked up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us