Evo 4g

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2568
I pre-ordered mine 4 days ago, and hopefully will get it on the 4th. Ive read alot of good things, i currently have an iphone, but im sick and tired of att, so im gonna try out sprint..

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9634
Bad move, Sprint sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3133
verizon ftw. i love my incredible. battery blows though..

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11192
Verizon FTW x2

My Droid Eris is an excellent smartphone, but this thing is soooo buggy since they let out the latest software update for it (Android 2.1)

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9635
I actually just switched from Sprint to ATT, it's better. As for the bugs with the new phones, hopefully they'll get worked out when I decide to buy one :D

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 6411
Eh, it depends on your city as to whether Sprint of AT&T will be better for you. I didn't get a lick of service using AT&T at the house I moved into last year, but sprint worked pretty well. I haven't had any trouble with my service so far and Sprint even replaced my Palm Pre for free when I broke it -- AT&T would make you buy a new phone or pay like 100 bucks to get a refurb.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 817
I've been a Sprint customer myself for years, they're alright in the city. Service is rather scarce in the country though. I have a work phone that is through US Cellular and it will have bars and great signal in places where my Sprint phone won't even work. I believe thats because they use Verizon towers, so, Verizon > Sprint when it comes to service I suppose.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9638
Well I don't live in the country, I live in Chicago and Sprint had been pretty terrible for the 4 years I had it. Some of it did have a lot to do with the Nextel/Sprint merge though, that was really bad times.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4485
I'm just sad that Apple is showing no sign of making a deal with Verizon

I want an iPhone, but why would I switch providers when verizon has been literally flawless for me for practically a decade, and I constantly hear complaints about all other providers. Sucks. Guess I'll get a droid or some other smartphone.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2571
So far the evo is destroying the my iphone. its really not even a fair comparison. i get about the same service inside my house, which is about 1-2 bars, so not much difference there.. I have noticed a huge jump in data speed tho, sprint is so much faster online that ATT

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3569
HTC incredible FTW! Love mine

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2219
ive had att, sprint, and verizon

1)verizon
2)att
13)sprint

sprint was awful

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3143
"sprint is so much faster online that ATT"

... 4g? lol.

pretty much every person i know with an incredible has had minor bugs with it actually. mine on the other hand has been flawless for me. still doesn't change the fact they love the phone though. android is taking over ;) i'm curious how similar the evo and incredible are to eachother..

funny how there's already better phones to be released in the near future lol. the top phone doesn't stay in that position very long these days...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us