Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1193

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4437
LMAO... you think that's aggressive? Come to Chicago and you'll see what hardcore panhandlers are REALLY all about. I've been in several tense confrontations, one of which turned into an actual fight. I promise you if that skinny old mother fu<ker talked to me like that I woulda knocked him the fu<k out. No tough guy internet talk, I feel for the poor and homeless, but that brotha was begging for an azz kicking.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22802
Yeah that guy was just a simple mental case. Knowing full well he was on camera and threatening him is not the act of a sane man. We have those in Philly who race up to your car to wash your windshield at intersections, whether you need it or not. A fast spray of dirty water and two swipes of his equally dirty rag and out comes the hand. Should you choose to ignore him the spitting comes next.

And $2 is pretty cheap. On a trip to Boston one year led me through a NY city bus terminal. THERE you will find some desperate fellows. Guys eating out of trash cans, offering to carry your luggage (yeah right), even those demanding $5 for directions.

Ironically some professional panhandlers can make a VERY good living. In AC they can pull in $80,000/year on the boardwalk. They come in very early and park several blocks away all dressed up in their rags. After 10 hours of begging they can clean up a couple hundred $$$. Then they get back into their car and go home.

20/20 did a story on it years ago.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1807
Think this guy is the same guy? Looks like him.

I know this video was posted not too long ago on here. That's why I thought of him when I saw that video.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4438
Similar looking but definitely not the same guy. Thanks for posting that one again though Mark, still makes me LMFAO!

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1194
Ya i dont think its him lol. "the fukin monkeys is coming" ROFL

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11161

quote:

"I make motion pitchas...space movies, do you like space?"

LMAO

His company name:

quote:

Bellamafia Quakafella Records Incorporated by Rhyme Syndicate Three Yellow Men Trillionaire Club.

"You got to think big, three trillionaires, cuz this is a trillion dollar industry."

LMAO

The other label:

quote:

"Butt Necked Wonda, Big brotha thunda, and the Master Blaster to cut off the little boy's weewees, the despicable ones, for little boys cant get puzzy off they minds, they gonna lose they d1ck and nuts, and God gon' make the little boys to take the puzzy and the b1tches, you know with alcohol. so you gonna tell me the pain you feel when you birth your first baby."

quote:

"the fu*kin monkeys is comin, eat our sh1t, and suck our d1ck, you ho azz b1tches!!"

that video is FULL of EPIC QUOTES. LMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAO

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14109
wow

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9622
I lol'd.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23635
stupid bums.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1600
LOL - u guys should see the bums in New York. Talk about creativity.

I see panhandlers wearing the latest jordans and asking for money coz they got no food.

The subways here just get weird at times.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22830
They ask because enough give, mostly to avoid a confrontation. When in NY you have to expect and prepare for it. That's why I hate inner city life. Too many beggars, too much violence and crime, too much over priced....everything. I'm related to some who claim they spend $50/day just for the commute, tolls, lunch, parking and related BS of working inside a major city inside their time there.

That's just nuts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us