Seether and Chevelle in concert.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7984
They will be in Ruston (20mins away) on the 29th. Planning on going...anyone ever seen either of them live? I listen to both of them quite a bit, but I have heard other bands that SUCK live (Benjy Davis Project w/ a cack)

So, campus concert at La Tech. Win or Fail?

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1796
I'm planning on seeing Seether live for the first time next month. Should be a pretty good concert. Great lineup. Seether, Hellyeah, Drowning Pool, 5 Finger Death Punch and Lacuna Coil.

My brother saw Chevelle at a Nascar qualifying at the Joliet Speedway and said they were badazz live.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 552
I'd really like to see Seether live, never have yet. I saw Chevelle years back when they were touring after "this type of thinking could do us in" album came out. They were pretty awesome. I saw them at the Norva, the place where their one dvd was shot. I imagine seether should be pretty good live as well. My friend Nathan just saw Chevelle on this tour in Richmond this past weekend and said it was a great show.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3120
Seether seems kind of un-enthusiastic visually during performances from what i've seen (live once and numerous vids), but the sound they produce is awesome, like they're going balls out. i've always considered them underrated talent wise even with their current popularity.

i have not seen Chevelle though. heard rumors Pete (the singer) can't get loud like he does on album.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5704
I have witnessed both a couple times (was there on tour and didn't pay to get in) and they are both, ehhh.

What do you expect from this genre of music... thrills? Step up to better music or get what you get from this boring sh!t.

Sorry, but just being real.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us