Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21533

Not sure what to say.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2958
i unfortunately didn't have a choice in the matter of taking the spray up the nose...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15595
omg thats so sad ...

Username: Tmotor

Post Number: 7

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21538
Quite tasteless.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5043
Lol, I made one too.....

I also hear the flu shot can turn you into a zombie...

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 163
lol,thats just wrong!

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5044
I thought it was some kind of joke thing. That must suk having that.
I admit, When I first watched it, I had the music on, and no sound from the pc, and it synced so nice to the music, that I blew coke out my nos laughing so hard., thats why i made the vid. But now I realize it was wrong, and I am sorry if offended anyone or the girl with my chilidish carless act of self amusment.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6542
wow thats terrible if its true

Silver Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Colorado Springs/, CO

Post Number: 332
God that is freaking horrible! I feel ya Eric I have no choice either but I don't suck in I go straight and blow my nose.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 982
thats so fu*ck up!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21569
You can say fucked up here.

So many other sayings you can't but....

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10548
i will admit, that when i saw the very first video, i thought it was a joke until they explained what it was and how it happens. It was when i saw the second video, that i knew my integrity would be tested.....

and i broke fast and hard. but i still feel like an a** for laughing. oh well. maybe now they will research flu vaccines more before just cranking them out and disbursing them to the public like a cure-all.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4058
All vaccines come with at least SOME risk though Mudd. Even for things like Measles, a vaccination which we all get. It can even be deadly. It's a "greater good" thing. One in a million might get seriously ill or die from the Measles vaccine, but if you don't vaccinate you're taking a much greater risk to yourself and the rest of the population.

With that said I know the H1N1 vaccine is really new and so the jury is still out on that. But to my knowledge, this girl was a "one in a million" type of case. And I think she had some pre-existing neurological disorder.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21624
No where near what she had but I recently had a bout with a mild case of Bell's Palsy. 2 weeks I went without control over the muscles in the right side of my face. I felt, sorry to say, retarded. My speech was slurred and I smiled like I was two face from Batman. Not a rare thing but it DOES wake you up to what some with serious nervous disorders go through. All over a small pinched nerve. Luckily only temporary.

What she will go through for the rest of her life however...........

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9470
God, I'm such a piece of s h it for laughing =/

At least I'm not lying, I lol'd

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5253
Dystonia Girl Has Been Magically Cured Science Buzz Remember Desiree Jennings, the girl who had vaccine-induced dystonia? Turns out that her incurable disorder has been cured. Oh, and it probably wasn't vaccines that caused her problems, despite her story spurring on a huge anti-vaccination movement. Oh, and she probably never actually had dystonia.

Well, I dont feel so bad now about making that vid...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3102
at first i was like who the hell bumped this old @ss thread up? then i saw your post, Marc, and was ok with it. lol. interesting development..

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5255
yea, I heard something about it the other day....then seen this old thread and remembered.....I bet she is getting mad hate mail now from ppl who have it for real. Sad way to get attention...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us