Goin Back to Cali... (Brad Warren, Chad Lee, any other Californians)

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 6377
Well, this will actually be my first time, but regardless, I felt it was necessary. Anyway, a friend and I are planning on flying out to LA from Saturday the 6th until Friday the 12th, and the only thing we have planned to do is go to the Lakers game on Tuesday. Does anyone have any other suggestions regarding what to do, where to eat, bars to get smashed at, etc.?

I also kind of figured THE Brad Warren would know of some incredible deals on flights or at least the cheapest website to order tickets from.
Not to mention, I was thinking of possibly driving down to San Diego and spending a day, as well. I know you could tell us how to have a good time down there, but just so you know, I would fully expect, and would be devastated if I wasn't able to, meet the man and the myth that is "theimagedynamic."

I appreciate any and all suggestions, unless they're from Snow, because they will most likely involve homosexua1 (really, Ecoustics?) fel1atio (this one is baffling) of some sort.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4831
Yeah I'm not from Cali

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3453
lmao.

I never do that.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5642
I am going to be out of town that whole time Reece, sorry man. For the last two weeks (+ the next four weeks) I have been playing drums for a band that is doing a US tour and their drummer had to fly home due to personal issues.

It is kind of hard to get a killer deal on airfare if you don't book a few weeks in advance, but you should check on Orbitz and Kayak to see what they have. Departing on a weekend doesn't help prices either.

Don't forget that Berny, Chad and Gus are all up in the LA area. They could show you around if they are going to be around during that time. Good luck, I hope you have a good time.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4832
Reece would actually be quite bored if he was to come kick it with me LOL.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 6382
Dude, I can't believe I didn't think of you. Why would I bored chillin with the Berny Mackdaddy?

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4833
Ain't $hit to do in my little ghetto as$ town.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us