Official Hate Your Boss Thread

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FL

Post Number: 10938
Geezus, i hate my new asst manager. He's younger than me and a little pipsqueak douche. Has to try and play the toughguy card to establish dominance over the lowly stock clerks. lmao

My old asst. manager got fired on Friday, for being arrested the Saturday prior. whatadouche....the world is fullofem.

Anyone?
Any douche bosses?
I see a lot of potential in this thread...:-)

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22328
The previous company I worked for recently took aboard a local competitor. A small dog compared to us but they had local competition and many accounts. Only because they were going under due to horrible financial decisions, they wanted their contacts, business and leads. So what happens next? The new "regime" comes in and replaces all of the local talent in our facility with their own people. I mean everyone. It was done so cold heartedly and cowardly you wouldn't believe. First our secretaries were replaced by their own, then maintenance personnel, followed by production staff and eventually office staff as well. The entire plant was backstabbed by "corporate" doings. They saw the bottom line increase by this decision so off with everyone's heads if need be. If it meant killing your own to make a buck so be it. THAT'S corporate life!

I mean the douche bags didn't even wait till the deceased left. They were showing the new employees their new work stations while the old ones were still cleaning out their desks. People who had 15 years in the company were handed a sh1t burger and told to deal with it! Oh, and ironically, the company's mission statement CONSTANTLY stammers the idea of "family" within the structure of its' values and worth. Yet it kills it by its' own actions.

It wasn't like they were bad at their jobs either. They were exceptionally good at it too but that's not the point, it was, at that point a business decision. The ppl who came in had to be trained to do their jobs by those in house because they had no clue what to do. And because they were part of the original crew who got brought aboard due to some closed door hand shake deals they pushed the locals out. Many families got the shaft so a few could get brownie points.

That's corporate life.

That's Universal Forest Products.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22329
I have many "holy crap" stories too. Corporate life is cut throat to the death.

They are all cowards with a title. It's about "who can I kill next to keep my Bentley."

None of them would last in REAL battle. They would all be running around trying to make deals to survive, like the cowards they are.

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10942

quote:

I have many "holy crap" stories too.

Do Tell Do Tell. :-O

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10943
Youtube this song when you are typing for motivation and mood enhancement

War of Ages - All Consuming Fire

:-):-):-):-):-):-)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22333
I worked for a family run business before and I chose to make the leap to a corporate one because of the possibility of advancement. Employed in a family run business means you will see the "family" proceed on, not you. I have seen ppl making $80,000/year who do nothing but hang pictures on the wall and come to work 2 hours late every day because they are the owner's daughter. His sons are allowed to throw football all day outside the plant while also collecting much better salaries. I just didn't see the future in it.

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10944
wow, that sucks.

screw that

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22334
The soldiers get milked in both scenarios.

THAT'S business.

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10945
viva la revolution.....damnit

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1157
Ive never had a bad boss all of them were cool, One was super cool, she even gave me bj's during break:-) but then she got fired for stealing supplies from the warehouse.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22335
Gimmee the address lol.

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10946
damn....envy doesnt exactly describe what i am feeling...

pics or no proof?

yesss, that feels much better.

lmao

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22336
Muddy, I have seen such crap that it would turn a billy goat's stomach. A girl who was tagged as a "whore" who wasn't, was tagged as such to make way for the next call taker. Truck drivers who suddenly had their records recalled as far back as 2001 to get them fired. And salesmen, well, they need no background to release them if needed, were gone on GP. Office personnel and engineering staff, like myself, were given a little more time. Why? So we could train our replacements. They called it an "expansion". Yet those smart enough knew the outcome.

Your enemy is often right in front of your face, feeding you.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1779
http://www.whackyourboss.com/

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4374
My boss is my wife :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16213
I once worked at the Post Office Bulk Mail Distribution Center...working with a bunch of real hard working dock workers, loading heavy mail sacks of books, magazines, catalogs, etc all day into hot/cold trailers..

well...whenever a new bosses position became available, nobody would bid on it....cause ya had to be a pri*ck to the worker bees to be a boss, a prerequisite by management...

I remember I asked a month in advance if I could take 2 sick leave days because I was about to have knee surgery,..then another time I asked for 1 vacation day to see my son graduate from HS.....BOTH times I was denied....lol

so everyday, we would slash every boss's car tires in the parking lot or wherever we seen em, and then after work drive by their houses and leave a brick thru their front window...

needless to say I didn't stay there too long..and bosses would quickly return back to worker bee status and paid hell for awhile from the rest of the worker bees....and newbie upcoming "stars" would take/bid the new boss positions, and then all hell would break lose again...history would repeat itself...an ongoing cycle

it was actually kinda funny, cause we had a local quack doctor who we would go to his front desk and pickup a doctors note for $5 every time we needed time off....but the PO still kept being pr*icks to all us worker bees...

Guess thats where the expression, going "postal" came from...lol

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3534
just made me think of this....

[video removed]

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4321
Good post Andrew.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22342
Andrew strikes again!

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4302
My supervisor is a jackass. Always rushing people and sh!t. "Five minutes, five minutes!!!" Fu<k off!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22348
I totally omitted my feelings for my last boss in my posts. Damn, I'm sorry. My bad.

I hated him for it.

That is all.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22349
I mean if he were to show up on the side of the road someday in a horrible car accident with the car's frame impaled into his chest and the only chance of survival was an injection that I conveniently had in my pocket I would....................have to pass.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22350
Real question of this thread is.............

What would you do to your ex boss if met in a back alley?????

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4323
Paul, you need a hug. Maybe even several.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22352
lol yeah sometimes I go off on a tangent.

Here's a twist fellas. I got contacted by a corporate rep from Universal asking for details on my post. I guess it popped up on a search or picked up on their radar lol. Corporate strikes again.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4325
WHAT!? That sounds interesting. What did he ask you?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22353
He was a she. Just wanted more details on where and when I was employed. I'm curious as to their intentions.

Maybe to send someone over to take my knees out?

Platinum Member

FL

Post Number: 10953
LMAO!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us