Is ____________ still a member here?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4246
Reece?

Sorry man. I feel your pain, I'm a Blazers fan. At least you got a few 'ships. Tebow is a classy kid who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1489
hes still participates in the current fantasy football league for E but he doesnt post much anymore

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4248
Ahhh, I see. Thanks phil.

How you been bro?

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11718
Jesse! What the hell is up bud? How's life been man?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3350
f*ck FF now. I got screwed over with the match-up with Yanks,

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5454
Snow, Yanks got a point when Romo made a tackle after an interception. You got two, one each from Braylon Edwards and Heath Miller. Sometimes they post right after the game and sometimes they post the day after, but almost every matchup has them, no trickery here.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4075
It is interesting how or why some stuff counts and other stuff doesn't. I have no problem with it, but I do wonder. Like if Antrell Rolle intercepts a pass in his own endzone and returns it 99 yards to the opponents 1 yard line, I still only get just 2 points for the pick, nothing for the huge return even though it is an official stat.

Or in FBB I always get mad when NL pitchers rack up HRs/runs/rbis but they don't count towards your fantasy scores.

It pains me to see precious stats go to waste!!!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 6368
Its alright. Two championships in four years is a pretty good feat, I suppose. As a fan, I have to right to b!tch or complain. Bama outplayed and outcoached us; we'll get 'em next year, though.

By the way, I'm dominating FFB. 190 points tonight with Ray Rice, Frank Gore, and MoJo putting up 18.5...COMBINED! IF (notice the big "if") my players perform up to their abilities, especially Calvin Johnson, then I'm going to be nearly impossible to beat down the stretch.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5458
I feel the same way Reece. What an embarrasing loss to Mark this week. All my guys I usually count on for high points failed this week. It's a crapshoot every week but I would put my team up against anyone. I have two of the top fantasy qb's and a reliable assortment of RB's and WR's. We'll see how it turns out in the playoffs, but if my team gets hot someone is going to get crushed. It's all about matchups and sheer luck at this point. Good luck to everyone, this has been so much fun.

And as far as Florida goes, I predicted Bama would beat them somewhere on here weeks ago, but... Cincinnati is ranked higher than Florida just because they are undefeated? Are they fucking kidding? Who did they play? Florida will annihilate Cincy on New Years Day, especially with their anger coming off this loss, and Florida would crush Texas as well. The real championship game was the SEC Championship. Does the BCS even consider strength of schedule when they throw their numbers in their moronic program? Alabama will destroy Texas in the CG. What a joke... it should be Alabama vs. Florida again but Texas is undefeated so what can you do? I am not even sure where TCU would stand in all this, but they didn't play dick either in their schedule. What a clusterfuck as usual.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4076
PLAYOFF PLEASE!!!

I'm bigtime in favor of a playoff system. I hate the bowl system. Teams like TCU and Boise state get ROBBED every year because their schedule, which they get no say in, wasn't difficult enough.

TCU is the team this year that I'm riled up over. I really think they're special. Their schedule was weak but all you can do is beat the teams you play, and they did CRUSH BYU on the road, and they did blowout Utah. I think they'll beat Boise St. But they, as well as a few other teams, deserved a shot at making a run to a National Title, not just some random tostitos nachos budweiser hawaiian punch bowl game.

quote:

It's all about matchups and sheer luck at this point. Good luck to everyone, this has been so much fun.

Agreed. Although Reece is gonna whine when he gets beat in the semis!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 6369
No need to whine if I don't lose... And I won't!

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4077
You got the tougher bracket for the semis IMO Reece. No offense to the other squads, but Johnboi and Brad Lee have scary teams.

Twiz, if we play, I'm gonna stab you with an umbrella and then open it, cause I'm sick like a diseased ethiopian.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11725
My team has been hustling everyone these past few weeks. Time to get hot again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us