Congo River Miniature Golf Kenosha, WI CLOSED for good!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 1278
This was a very good mini golf course, perhaps the best for miles. The next best mini golf is over an hour drive one way. This was a shock to me. I recently took the family and found nothing but dirt and tractors. I would like to here the reactions of others who have played there before. I have played their many times growing up. It was more than just mini golf because they had items hidden all throughout the course that you had to find and if you found them all, you won a prize. Here are some pics of what is left......
Upload
Upload
Upload

The adventure land behind the Congo River site has some decent mini golf but nothing compared to Congo River. You can see the batting cage net and the video game building in the pics. The adventure land also offers go karts, laser tag, video games and bumper boats. Fun time but I still want to putt at Congo River.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3931
Huh that sucks man. Never been there before though.

Gold Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 1283
Best place for nearly 80 miles.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1660
I went there once when I was like 10. The go kart track was badass.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2894
so what's going in its place now?

Username: Darrenh

Post Number: 1
It's being replaced by a Honda car dealership. This was indeed the best mini golf until the Dells. I live nearby -- within 10 minutes -- so it was nice to have it nearby for the occasional outing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us