Kid tells parents he doesn't believe in God

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4013
She freaked out! You can't force religion on people...

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 778
Bish... Trying to convince him to believe by threatening him with "nothing for Christmas". Pathetic.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20893
That was set up. Looks like a couple of teenage kids trying to get a rise out of their mother and also spark a controversial Youtube vid.

Old man next to him was probably thinking to himself: "Thank "God" she's not screaming at me."

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10516
look....i believe in God, but i would have ripped that lady a new blowhole when she said nothing for christmas because it is about jesus christ, talk about contradiction. lmao

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4014
lol yeah I dunno if it's fake or not.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20895
Oh I believe the mother's reaction is real, just not the "I just happened to have my camera on and look what I caught" mentality of it all. Youtube has made wannabe directors/over night sensations out of millions of people and everyone is begging everyone else to subscribe. I'm a Youtube junkie I'll admit it. I just can't stand all the BS that it has spawned.

Ads....everywhere. Even overlayed on the freakin' vid itself. (Remind you of someplace)

The infamous hot chick pic strategically placed in the dead center of the vid to gain hits. Lame.

Youtube is now a product controlled by the government just like the media. What once was freedom of expression and political views is now just an extension of censorship. It's never about what you know but who. During the next election it wouldn't surprise me if all telecommunications were seized and millions of pamphlets were dropped.

Slide shows.

2-3 second clips of....anything. Seriously, why take the time?

With more and more ppl turning to it for their daily dose of whatever everyone and their Grandma is flooding the pool with their garbage. Remember back in the day when MTV was all about music videos? Now it's all about reality/talk shows. Once the almighty dollar gets involved........

Chris Crocker.....what a saad faag.

I really wish the hit counter only counted IP address and not times viewed. 10,000,000 views sounds impressive but not when you realize most vids are watched MANY times by the same person over the course of the vids' life. Instead of 10,000,000 it's more like 500,000.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3084
lol she mad

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4015
Good points Paul. I just recently noticed that sometimes when you click on a video you get an actual commercial before the video will even play. It's getting pretty bad.

But, I go on YouTube everyday and have close to 100 subscribtions to keep me busy. YouTube is so much better when you're subcribed to people. Instead of just watching random videos, you look forward to new videos by certain people. I'd say my favorite YouTuber is Shane Dawson probably. His videos are funny and you can tell he puts alot of work in them.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10519
i get lost on youtube....lol

i go there to watch ONE video that a friend suggests i see whether it be for shock/cool/funny factor, and then i end up spending 1-1/2 hours watching the most random inane shyt...but you just can't stop. :-)

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10520
her reaction is the perfect example of bad parenting....

she thinks to herself: "if i get up in his face and Yell at him, then threaten to take away his christmas presents, maybe then my son will start believing in God."

what a dumb bi*ch, she deserves to suffer.

Username: Ricocossan

Post Number: 5
Muddy I think your cute.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20911

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10521
HAHAHAHAHA i'll take cute. now how bout a reach around. LMAO!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Loudainteasy

Post Number: 44
Reach around?
EVERYONE BACK TO THE PILE!

Upload

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10522
lmao!!

Diamond Member