Anyone familiar with wells??(water)

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2361
I just had my well mess up recently and i really dont know much about them so i was hoping someone on here might know some on them. When i turn on or off my breaker to the well, there is a click that sounds from the control box. Does anyone know what the problem could be? It will save my alot of money thanks for any input...

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4692
sounds like a moter control., ie a big relay.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10416
what he's trying to say is "your fuck3d"

:-)...have a good one!

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2362
Why exactly am i fuck3d? Is it worse than the pump going out?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4699
take some pics of the thing making noise...

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2363
Are U just fu!!ing with me? The noise is coming from the control box(the thing wired to the pressure switch and the pump) that is the place where the clicking is coming from, i replaced it and im still getting the damn clicking, i had recently replaced the pressure switch, someone told me it could of been faulty or defective which i think thats total bullsh!t and it was just a sorry excuse for a guess.............

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1791
I have 4 wells for my yard irrigation sprinkler system, but have no CONTROL box..are U referring to the timer and zones box? ...the on/off switch?...or the circuit breaker in your electrical service panel?...cause thats all I have..

BTW..any new product electrical, can be bad from the get go...or go bad if installed incorrectly...thats why they have electricians and irrigation system companies...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us