Scariest night of my life

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2967
I was at a party last night and my sister called me up just to see where I was and chat a little. She had just left her boyfriends house and said she was headed home because she was really tired. We talked for a good two or three minutes and all of a sudden I her her start screaming and loud noises in the back and then the phone disconnected.
I called her back twice and when she didn't answer I jumped in my truck and tore off... This was at 10:50 when she called me.
There was only one way for her to get home (unless she decided to go the extra long way) so I knew I could find her. I started at the end of her boyfriends neighborhood and started the drive home, doing 80-90 M.P.H. the whole way. About time I hit a 45 M.P.H. zone I passed a cop. Needless to say he turned around. I called 911 to tell them why I was speeding and that I wasnt going to stop till I found my sister and as I grabbed my phone I came up on her trailblazer, on the side of the road with a half ton horse laying dead in front of her. I jumped outta the car and ran over to her. She had caught the steering wheel in her face and had a busted up mouth and nose. The cop jumped out and ran over. We called EMS and they arrived and treated her at the scene. When I finally looked at my phone again it was 11:18. She had been knocked out/severally dazed for almost 30 mins and couldn't think enough to call anyone. I called my parents and got them out there and we tied the horse to my truck and my dads truck and pulled it off the road. By this time the owners got there and told us they had been getting out a lot and yadda yadda. I told the officer my story and he didnt write me a ticket. Apparently he had turned off a road about a half mile past my sisters wreck so he didnt pass it...

I have never been that worried in my life.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 930
wow bro what a crazy night...just thank God your sister is all right...all other things are materialistic and can always get fixed or retured.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2968
except the horse. Haha

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9037
Yikes. Glad your sisters ok.....

I've come within feet of hitting deer many times... one I swerved for and got my truck up on 2 wheels almost rolled it.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19136
Wow man what a story. Glad to see the horse didn't breach the windshield. Things could certainly be worse.

Again, except for the horse....

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3058
That's a crazy night, man. At least everyone is alright. That pic of the dead horse is kinda freakin' me out lol

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2969
If you look at the horses back left leg (the bottom side) you can tell she broke it because it is bent the wrong way but I didnt think to get a picture of the bones hanging out.

I hope no one ever has to go up on a wreck like that and see a family member unresponsive bleeding from the face. The cops said if the horse wouldve been shorter or standing a few feet to the left or right his stomach or legs woulda set off the air bag and probably hurt her even more.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4810
That's some crazy shit.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9039
Am I missing something, but isn't the purpose of the airbag to stop you from hittin the steering wheel and windshield.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8937
"Am I missing something, but isn't the purpose of the airbag to stop you from hittin the steering wheel and windshield."

That's assuming it goes off. Even when airbags do deploy they usually bust your face up pretty good.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2970
I thought the same thing too but he said he had been to accidents where the airbag deployed and burnt the skin off of the inside of the drivers arms because they still were holding the steering wheel. My sister said, "Id rather look like I got my /\s$ handed to me by some macho girl than no be able to have my arms touch my side."

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6232
I'm glad your sister is okay, man. I would be so upset if something happened to one of my family members.

Anyways, when I go in my wreck the airbag deployed, but i usually ride with my seat laid back a decent bit so I didn't get rocked by it. Gangsta leanin' FTW.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1528
glad to hear your sister is alright - that looks and sounds like nasty accident

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10754
Damn Capps, glad she was alright man.

I'm curius as to what 911 said when you told them why you were speeding and that you weren't going to stop.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2508
Glad she's ok, Capps. That would have scared me too.

Here you go yanks:

quote:

I'm curius as to what 911 said when you told them why you were speeding and that you weren't going to stop.

quote:

I called 911 to tell them why I was speeding and that I wasnt going to stop till I found my sister and as I grabbed my phone I came up on her trailblazer, on the side of the road with a half ton horse laying dead in front of her.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3336
so he was in the process of calling?

either way, I am truly relieved that your sister is okay, no way in he.ll I would have stopped either.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2971
Yeah. I don't think there is any cop that could be a big enough d|ck to write me a ticket for it, especially if I woulda called and told dispatch what was up. If so, oh well. It would be worth knowing my sister was ok. We live out in the country and at 11 at night there is no telling how long it would take someone to pass her.

I tried to snag a pic of her face to post but she wouldn't let me, shes embarrassed. Its pretty busted up but funny, now that shes OK.

She says thanks for the concern of E.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4715
Im glad to hear your sisters okay capps. feel bad for the horse lol. some scary sht there though.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3589
"I tried to snag a pic of her face to post but she wouldn't let me, shes embarrassed."

Pictures of her body will suffice. :-)

j/k. Glad she's okay. Here's to a full/speedy recovery!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14452
WTF ! - car wrecked but glad to hear ur sis is ok , good thing u were on the phone with her that time but i hope it wasnt the phone that distracted her too ...

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2973
I thouhght the same thing but she said the horse jumped out in front of her from no where. I really hope I wasn't distracting her

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10756
Aww dammit I'm retarded :-(

Thanks Nick

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 148
Damn, car is messed up. Glad she is okay.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10058
that sh1ts crazy dude...
i dont have any siblings but i could imagin what that must be like to hear her uckfin screamin and the she hangs up.

what if when you got there she was fine and said "YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLLED!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2977
OOOH I would make her wish she had been in a real wreck if that woulda happened. I was so freaked out that woulda been the worst joke ever

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10069
definitely bro. ha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us