Obama and McCain debate

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18322
So how do you all respond to it? I watched it. Not very surprised. Any thoughts?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18323
Oh, and not to toot my own horn but both candidates stress the use of alternative energy. Something I have been a major fan of for more than a couple of years.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4330
I didnt watch it..But I feel Obama is more "real" when he presents. McCain seems kinda fake when he is talking.

And Kennedy says vote for O'Bama, cause hes one of us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urMlVn1ZwDg

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22438
i didn't watch it from the beginning but i watched enough.

the over all feel i got from it was mc cain did a better job. it seemed like while mc cain was more focused on answering the questions asked, omaba was more focused on pointing fingers on mc cain.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18327
For me it appears Obama knows what the public WANTS to hear and delivers it. He's a much better speaker than McCain but IMO just doesn't have the experience. Neither one of them wanted to look at the other and the debate moderator struggled at times to even get straight answers. Yes or no. Nothing different this election.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 372
I thinks its fair to say that neither candidate made any impact on undecided voters..its was fairly "routine" and boring, with no surprises, and neither stood above the other..in fact, they sounded about the same on their answers, and actually agreed on most things..

McCain followers beleive he was better..and Obama fans think he was better..Neither candidate was impressive.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us