Isn't that what he does?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17725
Everyone in the pool is "in" on it.

Period.

It's obvious to me.

I had seen something similar to this years ago involving the plexiglass panels and such.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4172
ya, but plexi in a lake 200 yards, vary depth. idk if plexi is the mead trick. thats something else i believe. and ya, everyone around is involved, but still, is it all just entertainment and clever editing, like blue screen stuff.. or something else.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17729
It's funny how ppl today who are smart enough to know magic isn't real yet believe that if they can't figure it out then it deserves a different status.

Once they do understand it's back to the old "that trick is old" routine.

Kinda like pro wrestling. We ALL know it's fake. Yet for the entertainment value some of us stay glued to the tube watching what happens next. "That guy just got slammed on the back of his head with a steel folding chair. Shouldn't he be dead? Nope. Not commercial time yet."

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2295
i actually saw criss angel on fremont street. i think it was in 05 or 06. he made a girl disappear, and i swear on my life i have NO idea what happened to her. she was on concrete and there was just sky above is. and she was fully encirlced by people. it totally freaked me out. still does to this day cause she never came back. totally messed up.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2297
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK0LW57Qfjk

Silver Member
Username: Neptune07

Grand Junction/Golden, CO

Post Number: 155
how bout the vid where he gets ran over by a paver or hit by a car and knocked through a wall made of cinder blocks? dude is a freak
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us