NBA Finals...Celtics vs Lakers

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21106
beat LA beat LA beat La is the chant coming from boston but are the lakers bothered by this? no sir. that just fuels their fire.

i am expecting a great series. lakers are officially in boston today. although they had a problem finding a hotel at first. They have experienced what other travelers to Boston this week have faced -- a severe shortage of hotel rooms because of a national microbiology conference and college graduations at Harvard and MIT.

i can't wait til it starts.

here's the schedule

(1) LA vs (1) Boston

Game 1 - Thursday June 5 at 6:00pm
at Boston
TV: ABC
Radio: KLAC 570 /ESPN Deportes 1330

Game 2 - Sunday June 8 at 6:00pm
at Boston

Game 3-Tuesday June 10 at 6:00pm
at STAPLES Center

Game 4 - Thursday June 12 at 6:00pm
at STAPLES Center

Game 5* - Sunday June 15 at 6:00pm
at STAPLES Center

Game 6* - Tuesday June 17 at 6:00pm
at Boston

Game 7* - Thursday June 19 at 6:00pm
at Boston

* - These games are played if necessary

oh and LK, lets do this!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21112
by the way the times shown above are pacific time. so for those of you in the east, just add 3 hours to the time.

also the radio stations are southern cali stations so its different where you are.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 715
it should be a good series.

i am interested to see what the lakers are going to do with KG.

i am also interested to see what the celtics are going to do with bryant.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21115
pau gasol will have a tough time with garnett. but he can do it cause he got good practice with duncan (spurs) and boozer (jazz).

as far as kobe goes, he will get his 30 points regardless of who guards him. but if kobe shoots alot to get the points then lakers are in trouble. if bryant gets in to his game where he scores 30 points shooting 50% and has 8+ assists, then its over.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15818
I really dislike the 2-3-2 game format..if the visitor happens to win any 1 of the first 2 "away" games (which is very possible in any sport), then the home court advantage actually belongs to the visitor..

do I have a much better solution?...no not really...4-3...2-2-2-1...are both better alternatives IMO, but I'm sure TV rights and monies, dictates the scenario..

either way, the bottom line is that its the 2 best teams in B ball now, and whoever happens to play the best, least injuries, and have a lil lady luck for these finals, will prevail..

and I hope the refs, let these 2 teams play, and no cheesy calls against either team....but enforce the obvious violations..

Chad.. hope ya got the tickets U were dreaming about for one of the games in LA..if so, U're a lucky guy..

Go Celtics..yes BEAT LA!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21124
one more day to go.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2178
Go Celtics

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15819
Chad ya know ...i think many are rooting for the Celtics just cause they hate the Lakers more...whats up with that?...

I never realized so many hate the LAKERS..even in Boston, we don't hate em, we just want to beat em (we have always disliked the Pistons (going back since Lambieer and Thomas, cheap shots and whiners)...I guess Laker fans must endure what Red Sox and Patriot fans go through for no reason, that I really never understood..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21127
yeah i guess it comes with the territory. but yeah the lakers do get hate just like the pats and sox. when the team is a winning team, everyone is out to get you. the way the celtics are looking they will be the winning team again for awhile and they too will get some heat. but thats a good thing.

also that lowlife guy is a friend of mine in real life. he lives close to me. he just sayin that to piss me off. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3821
Go Celtics

<-------Blazer fan. lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21175
good win celtics. enjoy it while it lasts. lol. no but seriously good game.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4440
great d by the celts tonight hope they keep it up in game 2 chad u said it above kobe got his points but took to many shots to get there and it killed them

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21176
i told you. if kobe shoots low percentage, it will be boston all the way.

its no big surprise lakers lost tonight. honestly if the game was here in LA and lakers lost, i would be worried. but it was in boston and it is tough playing there. lets hope game 2 is good also with the lakers coming out on top. lol.

damn paul pierce is a drama queen. obviously the injury wasn't as severe as they made it out to be. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3250
I agree whole heartedly with LK about the format. In a playoff series, if both teams hold up on their home courts, the away team should NEVER LEAD the series... 2-2-1-1-1 is the way to go.

Celts played well tonight, KG is hungry. Loved when he jumped over the half court line to save the ball and made the nice mid-air pass which i believe was an assist.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21192
Upload

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3253
I wasn't gonna bring that mess up Chad, but that was pretty laughable. If anyone thinks that was a display of exceptional toughness or heart or courage, they were fooled. It was nothing more than a ridiculous over-reaction, whether intentional or not I don't know.

And the comparisons to Willis Reed's famous game 7 performance, what a joke.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21194
it is what it is pit. i just thought that pic was funny thats all.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15826
I guess some people here have never played the game or any sport, and sprained a knee...it focking hurts!

U know all athletes are NOT about Academy awards!...some truly love to play and actually get injured...easy to sit at home at watch TV and accuse others of being an actor..myself , I have torn an ACL and medial miniscus and thought nothing of it initially, but also had minor sprains that I thought would kill me..U never know when ya hurt..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21216
watching pierce take it to the lakers, i stand by that picture.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21217
also LK go watch paul pierce's injury and how he reacted. then see how he was 3 minutes later including today. i am not saying he faked it completely but you know he exaggerated the injury.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15828
The immediate pain of ANY injury will vary, regardless of cause or extent...

Either way I bet MRI's, will show a sprained or slight tear in medial meniscus, which I myself have played thru for the past 15-20 years..that "pop" sound is very distinctive...injections of cortisone along with synflex, works wonders, along with a good brace, and strong desire and love of the sport..

Celtics are looking VERY good,.. Pierce,and Poe dominated last nite...seems like every game somebody different steps up and hits a few out of the park!...Celtics "D" and teamwork has been outstanding..one game at a time and team play, is the simple answer to any series..!

The Lakers and their 1 man show, doesn't appear to be affecting the Celtics 1 bit...I'll take a top 3 or an entire contributing team over 1 dominant player, any day of the week..

Off to LA now for tomorrows game, ..again 1 game at a time...take 1 in LA, and Celtics will prevail..cause there's no way they're losing the last 2 at home in the Garden..

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3256
SOME Celtic fans are really bothering me with their unjustified harsh criticisms of Rajon Rondo. This KID was great last night, including one of the slickest passes i've seen in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Jc9UxTflQ

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 739
you cant say anything about the celts without LK typing a full page.

pierce is one of my favorite players and has been for years but that was some weak azz shiit. he got carried off of the court and then he was back in the game.

rondo isnt that bad but i would start cassell.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15829
2 paragraphs does not constitute a "full page"...and are U PAYING for editorial column space now?...or just can't read more than 1 sentence?

BTW...what sense does "rondo isnt that bad but i would start cassell." make?...if rondo was that good why would U NOT start him?...U contradict yourself and play the middle of the road here..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15830
BTW...rondo did play a great game, but is too inconsistent and needs to learn consistency, and how NOT to shoot bricks continously..and he usually causes as many turnovers as he contributes to the offense..he COULD be a good ball player, but isn't yet...1 great game won't change my opinion of him..

Pierce is the C and one the greatest future HOF players ever on the Celtics.. a man gets injured and goes down, and comes back and plays terrific ball , and u all want to bash him..WTF kind of sports fans are ya!..Monday morning couch fans obviously...anyone of U who ever played any ball knows that any injury is unpredicatble at that moment ..

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 740
he isnt as bad as everyone puts him out to be.

i am just saying i would start cassell because he has more experience and can score.

you CAN get injured and come back. no one is arguing that.

pierce made it look like he broke his knee and then came back and splashed 2 quick 3s.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21256
LK these guys are atheletes but also entertainers. thats why monday morning couch fans like me pay money to go see them play and pay money to get nba package from directtv. they are not fighting a war for this country. they are out there to entertain us. us watching them pays their salary. so if we feel like criticizing them we can.

also no point in trying to defend him. if kobe or any other player did that, everyone would say the samething. its not that everyone is trying to single out pierce. its just pierce is the one that did that.

besides the laughs on me. the celtics are up 2 games to 0.:-(

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21264
oh and LK to show how classless lakers fans can get, check out this video. now in no way do i support that kinda action. also not everyone in los angeles is like that. but unfortunately we got some idiots living here.

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3877
^^What a bunch of pu$$y @ss fegs.

I have to comment about Paul Pierce. So what if he even acted injured. The Lakers still need to go out and take care of business. I guarantee the Lakers have long forgot about that and are thinking about how they are gonna stop the Celts.

About using Cassell cause he can score more. They dont need that, they need someone who will go out and get the ball to KG, Allen, and Pierce. Nothing more. It doesnt really matter how he's played in the past cause right now when it counts he is doing well. 23 ast, 4 to's in the first 2 games.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15831
well said Naledge...U are exactly right about it all..I'm no Rondo fan and wish he was more agressive and could shoot, but if he can get the assists and not turn the ball over, then ya stay with him...no sense sitting him down now, especially after the last game he played..

Pierce talents speaks for themselves....a DEFINITE future HOF player..Lakers should be more cocerned about winning and how to win, and break down the Celtics "D", rather than Pierce's past injury...

Chad, I have to diasagree with ya on the "players are entertainers also" thing....I played sports for the love of the competition and the challenges of the games... I forgot there was even a crowd watching, when I played...U automatically tune them out when its close, intense and crucial..

Chad there are good fans and bad fans in all cities...people are people everywhere...we all can generalize, like i sometimes do about Yankeee fans, but its all in fun...some are good, some are crybabies, and some just can see no wrong no matter what their team or players do...but again, that can be said about all cities and many fans..honestly most of us in Boston or New England respect the Lakers and their long history..we're not crazy about the city of LA, but enjoy a good competition from a good organization..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21266
i understand LK but damn how much are these players getting paid? if i got that much money, i don't care what people call me. lol.

but yeah a good competition is always fun. it makes the game that much more fun to watch.

btw before any of you guys get any ideas, i never once thought the lakers lost cause of the pierce incident. like i said above, it is what it is.

lets go Lakers. lets take the next 3 at home and go back to boston with some momentum.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3257
"Lakers should be more cocerned about winning and how to win, and break down the Celtics "D", rather than Pierce's past injury..."

lol the Pierce thing is a fun topic to debate, but if you think that any of the Lakers players or coaches dwelled on that at all, you're nuts. That story is fun for the fans and the media, the teams don't care.

I though Phil Jackson was HILARIOUS poking fun at Pierce's "performance". He had a sly smirk on his face and looked like he could barely hold in the laughter talking about it.

Phil said, "You know, you don't know what happens. Guys can break a shoelace and go out, the pants break down, drawstring falls apart. You don't know what happens to guys."

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15832
Tonite the Lakers are just about a lock to win...but watch out the next 2 games..if they don't win em ALL at home, they're in trouble I think!

Pitt ...U're right, the players and coaches have all been there before with injuries and would play in the Finals with 2 broken knees if they had to..that Pierce injury is the last thing on their minds..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21268
what a sloppy win. lol. but i'll take it.

i have new respect for the celtics. i knew they were for real but i thought they would falter here in los angeles. but no they showed heart. lakers got a long series ahead of them.

hopefully the stars come out to play for both sides. it was all kobe and ray allen tonight.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15834
Very odd game by the Celtics...KG and Pierce weren't factors, and sitting down Rondo for so long made no sense to me, after his previous great game...and NOT double teaming Bryant, especially in the 4th, was odd and questionable...not sure what Doc was thinking all nite...It was the Kobe show as expected....

A huge factor obvious was the poor shooting by BOTH teams and most all players (except for Bryant, Allen, Vujacic)...U could tell these teams were exhausted from the first 2 games in Boston and then the travel, and had no legs or bounce to them..

Combined field goal percentage: .388 (59-152)

Combined free throw percentage: .643 (36-56)

I think U're gonna see a completely different game on Thursday...

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3258
wow what a miserable game, I can't remember the last time both teams played so poorly in a finals game.

Laker fans should be just as worried as they were before. They may have grinded out a win thanks to Vujacic (sp), but there's no way they're winning the series like this. I'm starting to wonder if Gasol and Odom just don't have what it takes to go against this level of competition.

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 755
wierd game

pierce ususally shoots much better than 2/14

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21270
i doubt we'll see the same lakers or celtics at game 4. odom and gasol was not a factor at all yesterday and neither was garnett and pierce. come thursday it will be a whole new game.

also i never saw kobe miss that many free throws.

no way lakers can go back to boston down 3-2 and win this series. lakers need to win the remaining 2 games at home and with the 3-2 lead they have a chance to beat boston at boston.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21271
"Laker fans should be just as worried as they were before. They may have grinded out a win thanks to Vujacic (sp), but there's no way they're winning the series like this. I'm starting to wonder if Gasol and Odom just don't have what it takes to go against this level of competition."

lol its funny you mention that pit. cause when i watch the laker game, i am in the lakers forum in a game thread. its a thread where everyone just posts during the game.

anyways we were all saying trade odom and gasol for someone next year. lol.

but gasol is not in his natural position. gasol is a power forward. with bynum back next year, gasol will be able to play his style ball.

now as for this series, lakers gonna have to grind it out every night to have a chance to win this. but you know what, i like the fact that the celtics are favored to win this now. maybe lakers will wake up. cause before the series started, lakers were favored to win.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3259
"pierce ususally shoots much better than 2/14"

To some extent though the poor shooting was because Kobe was defending him most of the game, unlike games 1 & 2. The question is to what extent was that the reason, versus PP just having a bad night.

For the Lakers to win they need Gasol and Odom to be much more physical and aggressive on both sides, AND Kobe's defense has to keep PP frustrated. PP is the one that gets the Celtics going from what i've seen. i.e. pounding his chest and screaming after grabbing a game-winning loose ball earlier in the playoffs, leading the "beat L.A." chant during the conference championship celebration, getting the crowd pumped up in game one when he came back from the knee "injury". He gives them a little attitude, a little edginess, gets them all to be fired up and aggressive. Keep him cold and the Lakers have a good chance.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3260
"lol its funny you mention that pit. cause when i watch the laker game, i am in the lakers forum in a game thread. its a thread where everyone just posts during the game.

anyways we were all saying trade odom and gasol for someone next year. lol. "

Well it's pointless to talk about right now cause if Gasol and Odom get hot and the Lakers win the next 3, I'm pretty sure the Lakers won't be thinking about making any major trades.

With that said, if the Lakers lose the series they certainly have a ton of talent to throw around if they decide to look at trading guys.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21284
yeah. well the trade things were said out of frustrations. everyone knows we wouldn't even be here if it was for gasol and odom.

also game 3 was alot like game 1. both teams played pretty bad but the home team was able to get the win.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21335
just disgusted with the lakers. blowing a big lead and losing this game.

congrats to celtics. they got this.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3664
That was great!

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 763
that was another wierd game this series. i cant believe the blown lead - absolutely ridiculous

you cannot put it on one player but kobe has to step up and get his team in the game

terrible

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15837
I'M IN SHOCK!

WHAT AN AMAZING COMEBACK!!!!!

I'M SPEECHLESS...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21336
at least you are happy shock LK. words can't describe what i am feeling. lol.

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3897
I know what you're feeling chad. Remember in 2000 when your Lakers came back from 15 down in game 7 of the Western Conference Finals and beat my Blazers? I can sympathize...the feeling absolutely sucks @ss. Did it feel like you just got kicked in the nuts?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4448
lol chad i feel bad for you right now cause i still get that feeling about the pats losing lol. but wow that suked for laker fans I love it though

reason why Boston is the best sports town in the U.S.

RedSox-champs
Pats-19-0 lost in superbowl
celts-3-1 close to winning finals
Revs-lost in finals
bruins-lost in game 7 to habs

all championship calabor teams

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21337
i'm never talking to you again charlie. lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4450
im sorry chad i actually feel bad about the game the other night of course on the other hand it was a dream come true lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15838
Chad...Its the Finals!...unfortunately for you, there is NO mercy rule for ya...lol....I can sympathize with a hard fought close loss, but not when up by 24...

BTW chad, U're a good dude..and a great fan...as u said, it is what it is..and no matter what, I would never diss you..

Celtics "D" is too much for the Lakers...Celtics defense took em right out of their rhythym and the game...thats always been a long Celtic tradition...worked all year and will continue to do so..

A one man offensive team will rarely beat a 10 man defensive team...I'll take a great "D" team over a "dominant" offensive player anyday..

In most all sports, DEFENSE rules!

Hopefully tomorrow (Sunday), all us Celtics fans will get another championship for Fathers Day...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21380
thanks for the compliment LK.:-)

lets not get ahead of ourselves though. the series is far from over. well its practically over but not yet. lol.

anyways win or lose, i am proud of the lakers. they came so far this year. we got a bright future ahead of us with our center andrew bynum coming back.

i see another celtics/lakers era. at least for the next few year.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15840
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21386
LK.....all i got to say is PHEW!!!! we survived another day. lol. at least celtics didn't get to celebrate on our home court.

btw i was driving by the staple center earlier today. the game was about to start at the time i drove by. i had to go buy something near there. anyways there were so many cops around there. i guess they were anticipating a riot if celtics won. lol. crazy los angeles people.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15842
Celtics down by 19 and ALMOST...It was a crazy final minute...the steal by Bryant was HUGE...weird game to describe, especially Coach Jackson's moves ...Bryant or Lakers weren't ON, Pierce was HOT (38), but Celtics just didn't have enough in the end ...so back to Beantown Tuesday...U'll see a different game with Perkins playing and Celts at home..but I give credit to the Lakers for hanging in there, but surely aren't playing like their hungry..

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4453
ya i think LA is a better team then what they are showing.

btw that was g#y how they were showing bill walton and luke walton didnt like that at all talk about the game not some heart warming bs im not watching martha stewart pissed me off there just trying to build it up since his dad played for the celts

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3268
Word has it Perkins may be out for the rest of the finals.

That could be pivotal.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6016
Celts may be wearing down...

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3270
Last I heard it sounded like Perkins is in pretty bad shape, that's really huge since he was helping to give Gasol and Odom such a hard time.

This game is huge for the Celtics for obvious reasons. If the Lakers win, it's anyone's series in game 7. Not to mention the Celts would have all the pressure, and the Lakers would have all the momentum.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4123
Congrats to the 2008 World Champion Boston Celtics.

What an embarrassing loss... and it's only the third quarter.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3272
Honestly I wonder how the Lakers even won two games. The Celtics look like a FAR superior team right now.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4454
nice game lakers looked pathetic showed who was the superior team. Next year should be good cant wait

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15843
You have to believe!...TEAM!

Upload

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 779
now that was the best game i have seen rondo play

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21387
what a stupid performance by the lakers.

great win for boston. congrats.

Bronze Member
Username: Vt_ahole

USA

Post Number: 68
great game last night... sorry about the lakers chad. I'm a pretty big celts fan and i even felt bad for them. kobe did a great job regardless but like people said before, a one more offense cant touch a ten man defense... especially with however many steals they ended up getting

Gold Member

Post Number: 6021
that was an amazing performance by the celts during the game and one of the most embarrassing after celebrations. for some reason it really got on my nerves that kg laid at center court kissing the floor screaming, "i finally made it! top of the world!"

im not trying to be offensive or abrasive by any means, i just thought he and some of the other celtics lacked some class in the victory. it's just my opinion. i'm not attacking the celtics or taking anything away from their victory.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6022
Not to mention the Gatorade shower was idiotic.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3697
KG come straight from highschool drafted by Minnesota Timberwolves in 1995 and worked his azz off for so many years and the Minnesota Timberwolves didn't get out of the first round but one year.(his hole career)

Thats why he's saying "I finally made it! top of the world!"

But your rite about the Gatorade thing.

Congrats to Boston Celtics and there fans.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4126
I totally agree with Reece. And yes, Joey is correct that KG has waited a long time for this, but I have never seen anyone act so strange. During the interview on the court after the game, and the whole entire press conference he was acting like a drugged up retard. Yeah, yeah he won a championship -- yayyyyyyyyyy -- but come on, that was idiotic. Basketball sucks balls anyway... Aug 3rd is when baseball and football overlap, and is the best part of the year for sports. I was going to say "IMO" there, but it is not an opinion, it is fact.

Cue the inevitable Beantown fanboy retort by LK the Magnificent...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15844
Emotions and adrenelin run different for everybody...we all react differently to different accomlishments or situations..

Priorities differ too...some get off on music, others get off on sports..some get off on chess...we're all different!

I like it all..

I'll never knock anyone for being excited and reacting at accomplishing a lifelong dream... we've all done or said "odd" things in the heat of excitement..and whats "odd" to one maybe "normal" to another...I myself completely understand KG's high and the way he expressed it..

and the gatorade thing...well why not!...football and baseball don't have exclusive rights to that!

I'm definitely not looking to be trapped or enticed into a debate...it is what it is...happiness and emotions runnin high!...I can't see anybody knocking another for their reactions to joy!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21388
only person that pissed me off when celebrating was sam cassell. that dude joined the team almost at the end of the season. i don't know why he is rejoicing with garnett and pierce.

kg deserved it. at work my uncle was telling me how he hopes the celtics win this year cause they deserve it more. it couldn't have happened to a better team.

i am still in mourning from the loss but life goes on. just need to concentrate on the good things in life.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4457
lol chad i didnt get a text back last night or were u crying to sleep. Jk man lakes put up a nice show this series they were good till the last game. but its good they will be better next year with bynum back.

whats so bad about the gatorade shower people do it everyday in every other sport i dont get it and they were excited theyve all been in the league 10+ yrs and never won i can completely understand why they were excited like that

Gold Member

Post Number: 3698
On the Gatorade shower

1.The game wasn't over(not a problem)

2.Doc was on the court when paul did it.

3.Liquid on court could end up like the picture of paul being carried off court.

Sam Cassell didn't do what the Celtics expected him to do but he help some.

Sam Cassell is good friends with Kevin and Ray,Sam played with Ray on the Millwaukee Bucks in 2001. When the Bucks lost to the 76ers in the eastern finals.

Then in 2004 Sam played with Kevin in Minnesota Timberwolves and lost to Lakers in the western finals.

And we all know sam won 2 rings with the Houston Rockets in 1994 and 1995.

So Sam is really happy for his to good friends so now they all got rings.

131 points thats old school celtic ball when the Larry Bird was around.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us