Xtreme 4 x 4 on spike

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19736
do you guys watch this show?

i just started watching recently. its a cool show. very informative. most importantly there's a cute blond girl that works on the car. lol.

damn there's something about a cute girl welding that just drives me crazy. lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15611
We need PICs

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19737
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1031
been on for like 3 years and that's jessie i believe her name is it's been about a year but she's a really good mechanic not just eye candy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19738
thats what i was trying to say. not only is she cute but she is good with working on cars. today's episode, she was welding some bars on the cage trucks. she got skills.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3032
she doesn't look cute to me. is there a better picture?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19740
she ain't a model or anything but a girl with some serious skills that has a cute look.

i can't seem to find any good pics of her. you just have to watch the show.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1794
Yea I watch powerblock when I can. Good shows.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6130
meh that show kinda sucks, i watch it sometimes though. but the builds they do arnt that great. i just dont like all the rock crawling stuff. plus alot of the stuff they build i hear brakes when it goes out. also some of the builds they say this is for the guy on a budget or fairly easy and then spend tons of money and do alot of fabrication.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7636
Like Keith said, that show has been on since 2006 and before then I used to watch TRUCKS with that guy named Stacey =/ Last I recall the girl working on Extreme 4x4 got hurt really bad by a tranmission(?) falling on her or something like that. Mat, the show does not suck and any and LOTS of trucks break when you go off-roading or get into the extremes of 4x4s if you didn't know that well now you do. I've seen snapped suspensions,frames, blown engines,blown diffs,blown transmissions,snapped axles and tons of other stuff getting broken in the world of 4x4s and not just from these guys. Even the top guys have parts breaking all the time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7637
http://www.wallpaperama.com/forums/jessi-combs-wallpapers-extreme-4x4-cutie-pict ures-images-pic-photos-fans-t430.html

I found this but I have no clue what's going on in that video because I have no sound haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7638
Here ya go:

On January 29, 2007, a non-shoot day, I had a terrible accident at work just outside of the studio. A 550lb band-saw fell, landed on my back, taco'd my head to my knees, shattered my L3 and everything surrounding.

After being ambulanced to the Vanderbilt Hospital, a few x-rays, cat scans, and laying on my back without any movement for five days; the doctors performed a major spinal surgery to install new hardware consisting of 2 screws and 4 hooks, holding together 2 rods, allowing for a fusion of the L1 - L4 vertebrae.

I am now at home walking, healing, and becoming a tad bit impatient from going 90 to nothing. No worries though, Physical therapy ended in May, so I continued home therapy to a point where I have almost returned to a normal workout session. I am definitely getting back to what the doctors say will be 100%. You will be able to see me back on the show starting July 15th working part time on limited light duty, which includes no wheeling...yet.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your support! I wish for you to continue the prayers as this is a long road to recovery.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19792
thats terrible. poor girl.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15620
Dayum!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15043
Theres something about a chick with a screw driver, crowbar, torque wrench, or any possible harmful objects in their hands that don't turn me on..LOL

I prefer they have food, beverage, remote, money or my main thing in their hands..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19798
we all have different fet!shes. lol.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6133
rob trust me i know all about big 4x4s and them breaking.

like i said i just dont care for the show i dont think it really teaches you much and of corse things break, but some of the problems they have can be avoided. and like i said they mainly do rockcrawling which i dont like. again just my opinion.
Upload
Upload
Upload

this is what i do about every other weekend. i didnt build those trucks but know all the people that did. and they are fun as hell to ride in, iv got my own project im building right now too, 88 f250 5 ton rockwells 66" rice and canes drop down scs case 4 link.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6134
Upload
and like i said rob its not things breaking its how they broke or why. thats not why i dont like the show just something i was pointing out.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19803
i love the rock climbing mat. its awesome.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7643
It's kind of hard to teach people things when you're limited to an hour of time per show and the show has to pay for itself so they have to advertise which cuts the time down by a lot. The show was not made to be a tutorial on how to teach everyone how to build a complete 4x4 but for people who enjoy 4x4s and for people to get general ideas on how to do things or projects that can be done. What are the problems they have? For a show you don't "care" for you sure seem to know a lot about it hahaha. I would personally rather see rock crawler/trail rigs than those big huge monster trucks even though I still think they're kind of cool.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19807
i like the whole powerblock series. especially the ones where they rebuild old engines and test it on the dyno. i think it was last week or something where they got this old chevy engine and rebuilt it to put out like 450hp.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7645
^Yea but Chad how reliable is that engine at 450 horsepower? That's another issue, if it's not one thing it's another haha.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19825
well they rebuild with with a lot of new parts. its insane. have you actually seen the show? its fun to watch. lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9103
"I prefer they have food, beverage, remote, money or my main thing in their hands.."

Rofl. Funniest thing LK has ever said.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6136
yeah like i said its a matter of opinion, i do watch the show once in a while sometimes there just isnt much on. rob, kinda why i dont like the way they do the show is the points you just made.

a guy iv hung out with a few times who has built tons of 4 linked trucks got an offer to be on the show they were doing on there about 4 link. it was him and like 24 other guys. he told them before they flew him out there that he didnt want to be on a show where they and basically they werent even looking for the people with the best tv apperance but for skills and to be able to explain what they were doing and why and stuff. he said there were a few other very skilled guys there but they picked people that didnt really know what they were doing just for better tv apperance.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6137
oh and by the way trail trucks are fun iv help build a few including jeeps. but down here the trials are under a few feet of water and tons of mud in alot of places so we need big trucks. dont get me wrong theres alot of trucks and jeeps that get around good that arnt on rockwells down here but it just makes more since to go with them.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 19850
i want to learn how to rebuild engines and stuff. looks so much fun. that show makes it look so easy too. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1053
as rob said TRUCKS was awsome, the host "stacy" a guy was just a mad man of skills he was one guy but did some seriously crazy azz builds. i'm talking straight to the ground and up. if u get a chance try to google "trucks copperhead build" and i think "crazy horse" those were some serious azz builds. the guy was just a jack of all trades. theres new hosts and honestly i hate them, it was like taking someone who knew what they were doing , teching oldschol skill and correct tools and all for the jobs. then putting in a hack mechanic with hillbilly ways of building. it just wasn't the same at all, on a last note i believe jessie was hurt twice. this time and on a older show the last time i watched got a torn rotator cup or broken arm.

btw how the fucked do you knock over a 550 pound band saw? on to your back?

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2421
I actually like the show except for the "budget builds". It might be a budget build if you have a jack to lift ou car, a welder, torches, press break, pipe bender... Most people doing this kinda stuff may have a welder, jacks and jack stands but have to take stuff to a shop to get everything else done.
All in all I like the show though.
Trucks, with stacey, was a great show. I dont watch the new one now. Those guys suck

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2703
copperhead=1969 c10....:-)

I forget what size it was, but they dropped the largest crate engine built by chevy in the bish.....damn

my friend should have his c10 restored completely by the end of the summer...I can't wait. It will look a lot better than that copperhead btw. classier too. I can't wait to drive it

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 19880
"btw how the fucked do you knock over a 550 pound band saw? on to your back?"

thats what i want to know. was she like bending over next to it and somehow it fell on her?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us