Summary of my day... WARNING: kinda gross

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 446
Been waiting to vent all day. I've had worse days, but this one still sucked.
So I wake up at 4 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep. A half hour later I start puking everywhere. Not just puking, but Scary Movie 2 making fun of the exorcist puking. I aimed it straight down into my bed so it wouldn't get everywhere because there was no way I was making it to the bathroom without leaving a cookie crumb trail lol. But somehow it still managed. There was half of this big azz tomato that somehow landed at the foot of my bed directly left from where I was puking. It was this huge azz tomato, half of it, and it somehow ended up completely intact on my bed... And it's not like I don't chew.

The best part of my day was bubblewrap... I put some over my DD 9515 last week that sits like 5+ feet from my bed and it saved the DD logo from a renegade speckle of puke. My paranoia of dust came in handy for once lol

I ended up puking 8 more times before I finally fell asleep, in the guest room, at 10 and waking up at 3. I also had the unfortunate experience of sh!tting my self... I was basically sh!tting water at that point. I mean I've sharted a couple of times while having f@rting contests with my friends in the past, but this was straight up diarehhea into my undies. At least it didn't get on the bed.
BTW if you've ever wondered what the brown liquid in stink bombs is, it was my diarehhea today. Was actually a relief from the puke smell though...

Worst part is I'm missing a playoff game right now. Our basketball team was ranked #1 going into the season and we're playing the team right now that beat us twice and whoever wins this game just has to defeat an OK team to go to State. Which we haven't done in forever. And I already bought my ticket to the sold out game...

It was some kind of flu that came out of nowhere. I felt fine after 3, besides having achy joints and always feeling like I had to sh!t that is. My advice for anyone who gets like me would to be drink a lot of water. You'll puke 20 minutes later, but it won't hurt and it'll get the stuff out of your system after puking 2 or 3 times.

Sorry for that, but I needed to vent/ make your day sound better. Sides I warned ya lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4464
why the fuckk did you feel the need to go into detail about it? sh1tting yourself? maybe next time just say "I was really, really sick with a stomach virus and if anyone else gets it drink water."

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14357
Wow. Just...wow lol.

Keep hydrated and well bud. Keep that bucket next to your bed.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3534
lol, like "one guy, no cup"
wheres the pics.
Hope you feel better.

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
Lol Reece, I tryed to warn ya.

And thanks guys, I should feel better by the time I go snowboarding on Saturday, missing that would be 100x worse than missing the game. But I'm so tired/ sore I doubt I'll do anything tomorrow.

Hope no one else gets it, I almost avoided getting anything this Winter lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
Lol Marc I'm sick enough bud... Trying not to picture that.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2882
"but this was straight up diarehhea into my undies."

"BTW if you've ever wondered what the brown liquid in stink bombs is, it was my diarehhea today."

I literally laughed so hard my sides hurt a little. No exaggeration. Thanks for that Mark. Hope you feel better.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15280
Upload

LOL!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13253
^^^from samurai showdown 5 - 1 of d weirdest characters yet ....

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2301
Me too Ehren.

And yeah, I know how it feels to miss snowboarding Mark. Last year on the way to WV I got car sick (which has NEVER happened before) and I had to sit at the cafe drinking hot chocolate, watching everyone else ski and board. Hope you feel better man. BTW, where do you board at?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6569
Theres something like that going around here...... a few people I know have had to go to the hospital...... they say it's a strain of flu thats resistant to the vaccine...... f*ckin great, I went and got stuck with a needle for nothin

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 821
thats jus straight up disgusted Mark. lol. esp sh!ttin ur self, next time wear a diaper. haha

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 822
**disgustin lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
I'm in WI Capps and I've boarded at Brule, Norway, Blackjack, Nordic (sh!tty) and Sunburst. Most of those are in the UP.
I planned on going to Cascade, Indian Head and a couple others this year, but time/ money got in the way

Update: I feel pretty good today, just weak. Which is good because people are usually really sick from the flu that is going around here for 2 or 3 days. Should be able to install my flip-out with my friend today though

PS Capps I remember the only time I've got car sick. I was like 5 going to visit family in MI and puked all over the floor. My parents were so pissed lol. Wierd how that's one of my oldest memories...

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2309
haha. I puked on the floor too. Not goodnight

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1880
that crap is going around here.hope i dont get it.a lady i work with is out sick with it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us