My small town gonna be famous : )

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1794
there was a movie that was filmed in my town thats gonna be out soon.brad thorton and louis mandylor from hollywood are talking about opening up a studio here.& also there saying there might be more movies to be filmed here .i coulda been rich to lol my mom was dating one of the producers phil melfi but he passed away ;| of a heart attack.such a shame the guy produced a film and passed away before he could ever see it come out.

the name of the film was originally Tenebrous.i thank its gonna be changed to the cursed tho.here is the trailer

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2068864378

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13907
Awful close to a "B" movie to me.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2831
I'd say it's a B movie, but it did say "rough cut" so...

I don't mean that in a bad way though, believe me i've seen some C, D, and F movies. Like the kind where you laugh hysterically despite the film not having any comedic intentions.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1796
i kno

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1413
Has anyone ever seen the movie Grandview, U.S.A.? It was filmed in the town I used to live in, Pontiac, IL. I was only a year old when they were filming it, but I'm told it was the biggest thing that ever happened to that town.

Patrick Swayze, Jamie Lee Curtis, C. Thomas Howell, Jennifer Jason Leigh, John and Joan Cusack.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087359/

A few people that I know, including one of my uncles, are in the the closing credits.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1544
My favorite "F" movie is P3rvert. Hilarious, big ol' t1tties and no real content.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us