BC Canada

Post Number: 2105
Wow. That is FU<KED.

At least we have surgeons though.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14401
"In 2006 and 2007, two wrong-site surgeries were performed at St. Joseph by doctors from Children's Hospital of Orange County, including one where a surgeon drilled into the wrong side of a child's skull to remove a brain tumor."

I'd say they have a bad track record.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19051
yeah thats terrible.

how can someone make a mistake like that?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3511
This is very minor compared to some hospital mistakes like the guy who had the wrong leg amputated or nurses who misread medicine charts and give patients a lethal dose of something they are allergic to. And there is almost always something fixable in someone's knees so hopefully they cleaned it up a little bit since they were already in there.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14410
Think they charged him twice for the second operation?

I wouldn't be shocked if they did.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2229
coming from a guy(me) who has had 7 seven surgies im sure glad they didnt operate on the wrong side of me. i went to a surgury center and had it done tho. idk if that makes a differnce. its owned by a clinic with the clinic's hospital next door. its sweet. everytime i went there they asked me which side the surgery was to be performed on, i told them. they put a big NO on the opposite side of the affected area. good way to stop confusion right there. and very easy, all you need is to be able to speak english, spell NO, and have a magic marker.. problem solved.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14128
"all you need is to be able to spell NO, and have a magic marker.. problem solved."

well that leaves Yanks fan out...LMAO...joking

how ya doing kid...ready to take another azz beating again this year!

and are ya gonna hold Rogers dik for him, in court too, this year...LMAO...thats some might wicked Koolaid U been drinking...Does Georgie give it out to all the fans?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8805
"well that leaves Yanks fan out...LMAO...joking "

......Sike I laughed lol

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8806
Im doing good though LK. Thanks for asking. Roger is innocent in my book as of right now. I don't think he did it. And I still think it is a biased report and is bush league.

How life treating you LK?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14131
Its all good...no need to bore others with and family health issues and the ups and downs...have mom with lung cancer now , bud with terminal pancreatic cancer, and Nam bud with leukemia from Agent Orange, all here who I see daily...but we play the cards dealt..life goes on ...enjoy the short time we're here..

Seen a couple games so far...Reds (Sarasota) and Red Sox (Fort Myers) and have 3 games this week to see...love spring training now...bought season tickets for the Rays spring training...enjoying the gorgeous weather...slammin the hell out of the golf ball...and ripping up the water with the boat..its all good..

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8808
Sorry to hear about all the health issues LK. I wish you and your family/buddies the best.

I'm going down to Tampa not this week but the following week to see 2 spring training games. Staying for a week right on the beach so I'm going to be doing some golfing. Can't wait to get out of this icebox up here lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14137
Go over to in Ybor City and party! (10-15 minutes from the stadium)...even your dad will have a blast!....its a mini Mardi Gra...Its a great experience..

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8811
Yea I've been to Ybor City before. Its a nice little town. I went during the day time with some of my buddies and parents when we were like 15 or so and it was boring but I'm sure going back at night would be a different experience.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us