Holy Sh1t!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6284
Holy sh1t! The admin came through and moved all the F/S threads to the F/S section. Whoo!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5636
yeah i was impressed too. now if n00bs and jackasses can learn to post in the right section we wont have much of a problem.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1143
"now if n00bs and jackasses can learn to post in the right section we wont have much of a problem."

Not everyone that posts in the wrong section is a noob or jackass. Some people like everything in one section. It saves people from jumping forum to forum just to see something new.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11795
No doubt it was sparked by Zac.

I bet a ton of ppl are like: "WTF happened to my thread??!!"

Some don't look outside the sub section. It's a real shame.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3532
lol I just realized that now when I logged on. I was like wheres that thread zac started......

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2451
Zac Davis, good job on popping up out of no where and changing the forum in some way....not sure how long it will last. Where are you now? There are people over in the car audio section that have questions and need them answered.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11801
^^^Good point.

How important IS date registered anyway?

I have a couple hundred posts over on a solar power forum I registered on years ago. I'd feel pretty silly showing up and demanding changes and throwing my weight around. The regulars would force me to walk the plank lol.

I have nothing against Zac whatsoever. Pretty cool guy.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2452
I dont either. I think he is a cool, knowledgeable guy when he comes around. I'm just not sure if his motives were sincere, since he doesnt come around all too often. I really wish he would though, the forum can use another good mind.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7646
I agree with you Jesse and Pauly. Since hes bringing about change and demanded people move their sh1t, then how about he visits the forum more frequently. He is one of the most knowledgeable people on the forum.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5640
yeah nick but the point is its a sub section and it get cluttered to hell. just recently their were more posts that wernt sub related then their were in the SUB section. its not hard to click on the link in the sub sectoin that says off topic and for sale to post and read those threads. its common courtesy.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3536
^^^ exactly. Why scroll down just to find a certain thread mainly since theres so many useless f/s and OT threads when its only a click away at the top. Atleast you don't have to click through multiple links to finally get to the ot and f/s section. Or you can just add it to your favs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6291
"I agree with you Jesse and Pauly. Since hes bringing about change and demanded people move their sh1t, then how about he visits the forum more frequently. He is one of the most knowledgeable people on the forum."

He probably visits more than you think but he just doesn't post whore like some people do Yanks. Besides, how can he give help in a F/S thread?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7659
I'm just saying I hope he posts more often. I'm not saying he has to post whore. Its obvious he's one of the smartest people here. There weren't just FS threads on there, there were some people looking for genuine help.

I just hope since he brought a good deal of change here, that he doesn't just leave and not post.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6301
Yanks, he can't be here all day long like you and I. He owns a shop and instead of helping people here on the internet he has to help people in real life and do installs for customers. He's not as lucky as you and I that get to sit here all day long and post BS. Why are you always on here? Do you have a job or even go to school? It's slow here at work so I get to chill but I'll be busting my azz in a couple hours but that's how it is.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7661
Rob, your not understanding what I'm saying. You think I want him to be on here 24/7, thats not the case at all. I know he runs a shop and everything. I just hope he posts on here now. Before a few days ago, I don't remember the last time he posted on here and thats fine with me. I don't expect him or anyone to post here daily.

"Why are you always on here? Do you have a job or even go to school? "

I check here when I'm bored at home. I check it maybe 3 times a day at most.
And yes, I do go to school, at a great university. But no, I do not have a job.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11812
Those like Chad and Rob have it best. Surfing and posting while at work. Alot of corporate and office enviornments block internet use during work hours for a reason. It consumes your day. It can also get you fired. We have access to the net at work but only to business related sites. The company also tracks your history. Some nosey executive in Michigan is watching you shop online and might be recording your usage. You get pulled into an office one day and someone shows you how much time you waste while being paid. Then your given the boot.

I'm lucky I live close to work so I come home for lunch and surf b4 going back.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2406
Rob, Yanks, come on guys lets be mature about this. Can't we just agree that you're both fu<kin losers and have nothing better to do than post here? For more information on how to discuss this matter maturely, please visit: www.robandyanksliketogiveeachotherhandjobsandjiggleeachothersballswiththeirfinge rs.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 6311
"Those like Chad and Rob have it best. Surfing and posting while at work. Alot of corporate and office enviornments block internet use during work hours for a reason. It consumes your day. It can also get you fired. We have access to the net at work but only to business related sites. The company also tracks your history. Some nosey executive in Michigan is watching you shop online and might be recording your usage. You get pulled into an office one day and someone shows you how much time you waste while being paid. Then your given the boot."

We have Sonicwall but it does nothing to stop me since I found out how to bring it down but everyday that I come to work I have to sneak into the system :-)

"Rob, Yanks, come on guys lets be mature about this. Can't we just agree that you're both fu<kin losers and have nothing better to do than post here? For more information on how to discuss this matter maturely, please visit: www.robandyanksliketogiveeachotherhandjobsandjiggleeachothersballswiththeirfinge rs.com"

That link doesn't work :-( I agree though, I don't have anything better to do, I'm at work and I've done everything that needs to be done. My boss knows that I sit here and surf the web and he doesn't care because when it's crunch time I get sh1t and I do it fast and I do it well. I actually hold two positions in the place I work. I'm a window service technician and a warehouse manager. There used to be three people that did my job now I'm a single warehouse person and I also go out on the field and work at people's homes. It's winter and construction is at a 15 year low so things are a bit slow these days.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2407
"That link doesn't work :-("

let the record show, for anyone who has b!tched on this forum about Rob being mean or something, he has a good sense of humor :-)

It's the same for me i post mostly at work. When my boss catches me he's not thrilled about it, but just like you he knows i would never put it at a higher priority than being a great employee, so it's not a big deal. I also post at home if i'm watching a Bulls/Bears game or w/e i'll post while i'm watching the game, or if i'm waiting for music and stuff to d/l.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6328
"i'll post while i'm watching the game, or if i'm waiting for music and stuff to d/l."

Silly noob! Don't DL stuff while you're on the net lol. Just kidding it's fine for a single song or file but try to do most of you big DLs at night when you don't need to be on your computer. That's what I do anyhow but I'm sure you do the same at times. Yanks, just so you know I wasn't attempting at talking trash to you or anything either so don't take anything that was said in this thread the wrong way.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1153
Why scroll down just to find a certain thread mainly since theres so many useless f/s and OT threads when its only a click away at the top. Atleast you don't have to click through multiple links to finally get to the ot and f/s section?

Berny it isn't like we get a new page of threads everyday. Everyday, I can get to the threads that hadn't had anything posted in them that day with 1 scroll of the mouse wheel. But now I have to go look in the subwoofer section, the OT section, and the F/S section. The F/S section doesn't even bump! So then you have to pay attention to dates. It was allot easier having everything in front of you in one section. Now we have this bullsh!t.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5646
nick since you seem to be a computer wiz how hard is it for you to go into the sub sectoin after you look threw it click on the off topic which already has a link on the sub page?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7662
I know you meant nothing Rob. It was just a friendly discussion.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1155
Lol Mat,
I'll admit I am lazy when it comes to ecoustics.
I guess I'm just used to seeing everything new and active all in the top half of the page, and not having to worry to check all other sections. It's just a single page I can randomly check on while doing other things on the computer.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5650
haha what i really hate is comming on after 24hrs if that and seeing the sub section half full of new posts and half of them are OT and FS, then i check the OT section and one or two new posts

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6840
Moving FS and OT out of sub section has it's advantages. It also has disadvantages as well. Before the sub section was getting lot of hits, meaning people were actually coming to one central location to catch up/read/help etc. Now that it's separated, it could end up being like other sections such as Amplifier/accessories, not much action.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1159
It will seem allot more dead around ecoustics..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us